angeles crest highway death

current road conditions san antonio

Transit Federal /* HighwayConditions Text Link Short */ and Flight Delays - South Central States, Austin The map above shows I-35 weather conditions and radar for the next 12 hours provided by the National Weather Service. Cutting through the center of America brings travelers through the tornado belt in the spring and possible blizzard conditions in the winter. The map below shows the known low-water crossings in San Antonio. Texas Weather - Houston I-10 San Antonio, TX Weather Conditions. Transit Many City of San Antonio staff members are working remotely due to the weather conditions, Public Works, Police, Fire and other critical city services will remain in operation. Additional information is available at https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/ Stay tuned for further updates by listening to NOAA weather radio or your local radio and TV stations. Email or text traffic alerts on your personalized routes. Route 21 Kirby/Converse has no service along I-35 North & South by Splashtown. Metropolitan Statewide Road Conditions Works Construction Traffic Information Click here to add this map to your website. TYPE: Construction Serious -. Texas Road Conditions Map. * WindSouthwest at 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. San Antonio traffic reports. Yahoo! However, they are not always available. Texas DOT Dallas - Fort Worth Intelligent Transportation Systems Samuel King, Traffic Anchor/Transportation Reporter. Her skills include content management, engagement and reporting. WEEKEND TRAFFIC ALERTFRI (3/3) UNTIL MON (3/6) - Full closure of EB Loop 1604 from Babcock Rd. For the Sulphur Riverincluding TalcoMinor flooding is forecast. Oklahoma Travel Information,