angeles crest highway death

catherine macgregor engie bio

We intend to retain a higher ownership of our renewables project where it is strategically and economically rational as we indicated in our strategic orientation. En 2020, elle est pressentie pour diriger Technip Energies, une socit en cours de cration base Paris d'environ 12000personnes issue de la scission de TechnipFMC en deux entits spares. I think these are really, really good questions. The 0.1 billion, is this a 2020 contribution of the businesses youre going to sell? ENGIE announces that Catherine MacGregor took up her post as Chief Executive Officer of the Group on 1 January 2021. For example, last year, 91 additional biomethane production units were connected to the French gas grids, and over 85% of these were connected to GRDF. For a full comparison of Standard and Premium Digital, click here. We have strict criteria, and we will stick to them. We have a lot of experience over the years developed through our generation and thermal activity. And still on the asset rotation, this leaves you probably, I dont know, 12 billion of total proceeds, maybe overall when we put everything all together. Today, I am very pleased to announce a commitment to exit all coal assets in Europe by 2025 and globally by 2027, in line with our purpose to drive carbon neutrality. We remain committed to a strong investment-grade credit rating and continue to target a ratio of below or equal to four times economic net debt to EBITDA over the long term. We invested 1.5 billion growth CapEx in 2020, mainly in Brazil, on power transmission lines and for the acquisition of the remaining 10% in TAG. So when you will reinvest? I have only started to get to know them, and Im already extremely impressed by their engagement, their professionalism and their talent. Ocean Winds to rival Orsted as Engie and EDPR unveil new offshore giant, Only female CEO of a major European utility sacked by board. Thats one thing. And so we have assumed a very strong recovery like we have seen it in the second half. When I think of hydrogen for ENGIE, I think all of our activities, all of our mtier benefit. We had 1.2 billion total impact last year. As CEO, Catherine MacGregor will focus on defining and implementing the Group's strategic road map, in particular around the two priority areas announced in July 2020 by the Board of Directors: speeding up growth . Price is going up. As we approach our annual SAP Concur Fusion customer event very quickly, this week was rehearsal time for me! EBITDA and COI were both down significantly from last year mainly due to the impact of the pandemic. The ability to manage risk, we see mature risk increasing in the renewable arena, and we are really good at that. Let me now turn to our ESG performance. So I was wondering whether you could share some thoughts on perhaps where you might be able to get back to perhaps over the medium term in that business? Judith, you want to answer the second question? In Nuclear, we expect contribution to increase as volumes should be higher, thanks to better availability. I was happy to see so many enjoying each others company. We use We have made the decision to stop the work to prepare for this such an extension. And given that theyre contracted, to maybe accelerate other areas of the business? Thank you for giving us our voices back with the amazing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policies at ENGIE . We assume up to 100 million dilution effect at the COI level from approximately 2 billion disposals in addition to previously signed transactions. At the end of 2020, the financial net debt-to-EBITDA ratio was 2.4 times, a slight decrease compared to December 2019. https://waves-energy.co/maps/. And what is your philosophy there? Compare Standard and Premium Digital here. In her efforts to "simplify" Engie, MacGregor is moving from 25 business units to 4 globally, and . Could you clarify how much COVID impact youve included in 2021 relative to the 1.2 billion hit in 2020? Ill start just to say that, I mean, youve identified, yes, two important aspects of our simplification efforts. Currently under construction is the 1,000-kilometer Gralha Azul project and the 1,800 kilometers Novo Estado project. So in general, we have 31-gigawatt portfolio. But where should we be hoping that Supply COI gets back to either this year or perhaps over the medium term? Many thoughtful leaders throw up their arms when it comes to taking action on climate change, thinking, understandably, that their company is just a drop in the bucket. Net income group share stood at negative 1.5 billion. Nothing much more structural than that really, James, on supply improvement. Aged 48 and a graduate of cole Centrale Paris, Catherine MacGregor began her career at Schlumberger in 1995, where she spent 23 years in important positions on all continents. You have to keep in mind, about 200 million of that were related to SUEZ, which is now gone, of course. CEO Affiliation Engie Country France 2020 Rank 13 In her first year as CEO of the giant French power company, MacGregor, an oil and gas industry veteran, focused on simplifying the $63.5. As always, my team and I are here to assist you, so do please reach out. This has been a concern for the market. On the renewables COI for 2020 of about 1.1 billion, basically, you can assume that the main contributors were hydro and wind, hydro about 700 million of that and wind was the rest. Renewable #Gas: We continue to make progress, with 459 #biomethane production units connected to our networks in France, and with 5 of our #hydrogen projects in Europe selected to benefit from public aid from the European Commission. I have proper control over all inventory department with the skill of my Minimum and Maximum stock levels, Gerente Industrial | Gesto de Operaes e Servios | Supply Chain | Engenheiro de Produo | leo e Gs | Suporte Tcnico | Produo | Gesto da Qualidade, Pessoal, eu criei esta Proposta de Ideia Legislativa no Senado Federal que se transformada em lei criar as Poltica Nacional de Incluso das Pessoas 50+. I would love to hear from you. From 2013 to 2016, she served as President Europe & Africa at Schlumberger, before being promoted in 2017 to President of the group's drilling activity, based in London. And this is something, obviously, that we are going to continue and push. From 2013 to 2016, she also served as president Europe & Africa at Schlumberger, before being promoted in 2017 to president of the drilling business, while based in London. Aarti Singhal - Director of Investor Relations. Turning to our major focus areas starting with Renewables. And so were excited about this transaction. We are focused on driving our ESG performance using a wide range of metrics, three of which I will discuss here. Thank you #HariPrasad #PulakPrakash #PallavGogoi #AmitGhosh, Player Representation and Scouting for F&F Sports, Two Cows Explain Economics Better Than Any Class Whilst the overarching priorities are clear, we now need to translate them into an action plan for consistent delivery. As you put a fresh perspective into this organization, do you see room for improvement in terms of organization? This is particularly noteworthy in the context of the unprecedented pandemic. So again, when you think about the business and the need to have a resilient power system, gas has actually a very critical role to play. We continued to put in place dedicated action plans, including OpEx reductions and G&A resizing. That will put pressure on Ms MacGregor to make her mark . Aged 48 and an engineering graduate of cole Centrale Paris, Catherine MacGregor started her career at Schlumberger in 1995, where she spent 23 years in positions of international responsibility, notably as group HR director. French energy group Engie's ENGIE.PA board is set to appoint Catherine MacGregor, a top executive at Franco-American oil services firm TechnipFMC FTI.N as CEO, eight months after the ouster of Isabelle Kocher, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters. Joe Biden teaches the EU a lesson or two on big state dirigisme, Elon Musks Twitter is dying a slow and tedious death, Who to fire? These headwinds were partially offset by various one-offs, including an internal negative 2019 one-off mirrored in Networks. These headwinds were partly offset by a 700 million positive change in working capital requirements from energy management activities driven by dynamic management of margin calls in 2020 in a context of extreme volatility of commodity prices. offers FT membership to read for free. The current total coupon of 100 million per year has been reduced by 28% since 2017. We expect financial performance to improve significantly from 2020 driven by a combination of strong recovery from COVID impacts, growth in renewables and international networks, improved nuclear availability and higher achieved price, and reversal of warm weather effects. https://noviocean.energy/documents/ For this, I would like to say a big thank you to Judith, Paulo and Claire for their strong leadership in 2020, as they had the dual challenge of advancing the group simplification agenda whilst, at the same time, ensuring we continue to deliver essential services to our customers. We continue to develop these activities, including through an acquisition of the worlds largest district cooling scheme in Dubai, allowing us to increase our DHC net installed capacity by 9%. Elle est ingnieur, diplme de l'cole centrale Paris, dont elle sort en 1995. Let me now focus on the evolution of net debt and on our leverage ratios. Within this guidance, we have included our current estimate of the potential impact. Welcome to the utilities world. ), has announced that he will retire on 31 CGG announced today (March 2) the appointment of Jrme Serve as Group Chief Financial Officer. On the strength of our shared industry culture and my operational experience, I will work with all of our teams to achieve our goal of enabling Engie to accelerate the energy transition.. In other geographies, we benefited from commissioning new capacity in the United States and from higher wind production. From November 1st DN Media Group is responsible for controlling your data on Recharge. And first question is for Catherine MacGregor. Energy Solutions: we won major contracts in district heating and cooling networks but also in #greenmobility, notably with 5600 charging points for electric vehicles in Belgium These projects further cement Masdars position as a leading clean energy powerhouse, helping Azerbaijan to unlock its tremendous clean energy potential. Catherine will then come back and share our priorities. Chief Executive Officer at NOVIGE AB, Mission Innovation Champion, Innovator of the Year, Seal of Excellence European Commission, Propeller Prize - Stena Line 2mo Glad to see all the progress. A cycle, of course, could be 3, 4, 5 years depending on the country. Its a pleasure to welcome Catherine to ENGIE, and Im looking forward to executing our strategic plan together. Indeed, we are reviewing, in a bit of a systematic manner, some of the minorities that we hold. I am very pleased that Jrme Stubler, who has more than 30 years' experience in the construction industry, joined us recently and will be leading this important project. This is one of the largest renewable PPAs signed with an industrial group in Belgium and demonstrates the growing appetite for PPAs from a broader range of customers. To read more about DN Media Group, Revenue declined on a gross basis by approximately 900 million for the full year. Published on 2 October 2020 at 12:48pm EST on Uk.Reuters. With our strong local presence in key geographies and leading capabilities across the power generation value chain, including in energy management, which is a key for commercializing renewable energy, we are confident in our ability to drive long-term value creation from this renewables growth. And on these assets, if you assume the five remaining years until 2025, its about 150 million of impact a year positive. Overall, we currently estimate a potential net impact at the group COI and net recurring income group share level of between 80 million to 120 million. Un article de Wikipdia, l'encyclopdie libre. Welcome also and again and similar thing for the CMD and midterm outlook, I would concur. She has spent her entire professional career working in the energy sector. And then just another one on guidance. Recharge is part of DN Media Group. Also from my side, Catherine, a very warm welcome to the sector and wishing you all the best. So two questions, please. - Play an important role in ensuring security of supply for France and Europe We have a very nice digital platform to help us manage our assets better. First of all, I think you are highlighting through your question the fact that we have, at ENGIE, significant tailwinds, tailwinds that some of our peers have enjoyed and we havent. We have also started to adopt the existing gas transport networks by commissioning three reverse flow installations in 2020, which allow biomethane to flow from the distribution grid to the gas storage units. And I was interested to get your philosophy about minorities. Bereits 2025 wolle Engie wieder einen Gewinn von bis zu 4,7 Mrd. Now from a also power system standpoint, gas today is also a very nice complement to renewables because it has brings the flexibility. A primeira anlise que feita pelo corpo tcnico do Senado j foi feita e agora a ideia est disponvel para votao popular. Catherine MacGregor, ne Catherine Fiamma le 7 aot 1972 au Maroc, est un ingnieur et chef d'entreprise de nationalit franaise. And of course, hydrogen as it gets developed, indeed, could be very much more linked to power than maybe gas was in the past. But is it bad? "Until regulations happen," they muse, "there's really nothing I, or my company, can do to make a difference." Its about 1% of French consumption that was injected, so and thats 2021 or 2020, rather. Strategy: we have made progress in the execution of our plan to build a stronger and more unified Group, on the offensive to accelerate the energy transition. And Networks, given that we do, we continue to invest here in France into the RAB, you will see a relative quick turnaround into contribution. Ms MacGregor is 48, she's been the Chief Exec. COI decreased mainly driven by a 600 million impact from the pandemic. Its youre obviously guiding for a significant improvement in Supply COI this year versus last year. Economic net debt-to-EBITDA ratio was four times stable compared with December 2019 and better than 2020 guidance. Chef d'Agence Filire Vente Centre Ouest chez GRDF, Thank you Catherine Fiamma MacGregor for your post that combine strategy, progress and well-balanced energy mix (#renewable #gaz #power) to confirm meaning and a consistent vision to our company, not to mention the recognition. Ses parents, d'origine corse et basque[1], sont professeurs. So without going into any specific, youre right to say that it does contribute to the simplification efforts. In Supply, the outlook is improving, as these activities should strongly recover from COVID and on the assumption of temperature normalization. About Catherine MacGregor MacGregor became the CEO of French energy company Engie in January 2021. Sign up for more in-depth articles and insights. We have a new business organization and leadership team who is focused on performance, and weve committed to executing our strategy to accelerating the group growth and to strengthening our commitment to the energy transition. Catherine Macgregor (Courtesy of Engie) MacGregor began her career at Schlumberger in 1995, where she spent 23 years in important positions on all continents. #buckminsterfuller #trimtab #climatechange. Together, let's continue to make a difference! Despite unfavorable temperature, our district heating and cooling and on-site generation activities were resilient. Tax charges were 300 million lower mainly due to the decrease in profit. Its were rounding numbers here, as you can see, because like I said, this is our target. The first is on the Supply business. Thats really clear. Joe Biden teaches the EU a lesson or two on big state dirigisme, Elon Musks Twitter is dying a slow and tedious death, Who to fire? But in short, we have big ambition, but we will be disciplined. We also continued to benefit from the cost actions launched in the second quarter. Maybe some thoughts. Pay my electricity bill of next year. We are also expecting a year-on-year accretion resulting from the partial disposal of SUEZ and EVBox, which contributed negatively in 2020. La dernire modification de cette page a t faite le 22 fvrier 2023 19:40. It mainly affects our renewables and supply activities. We have ambitious goals to continue to simplify ENGIE at pace to play a key role in accelerating the energy transition and to focus on the long-term profitable growth of the group. We will now take our next question from Peter Bisztyga with Bank of America. The Board has reaffirmed the groups dividend policy and proposed for 2020 a payout ratio of 75%, which is at the top end of the range. Turning to an update on the strategic review of part of our Client Solutions business that was launched in the second half of last year. It seems to be the trend last few questions. We are a media company, specifically facilitating the maritime and offshore industry. Estabelece ainda cotas 50+ proporcionais a populao para preenchimento de vagas no setor pblico. A quick word on the agenda for this morning. And sometimes, its okay to lose auctions if we dont get the right returns. ENGIE SA (OTCPK:ENGIY) Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 26, 2021 4:00 AM ET, Aarti Singhal Director of Investor Relations, Catherine MacGregor Chief Executive Officer, Judith Hartmann Chief Financial Officer. In addition, the extension of fair value accounting to a European gas contract and its related assets also led to a net impairment of 500 million. You may now disconnect. We also increased the share of renewables in our portfolio to 31%, and I will cover this in more details shortly. We remain focused on executing disposals at pace, continuing to simplify the group, creating value and reallocating capital towards growth. And when we reflect about some of the trends around electrification, around the growth in renewables, we realize that flexibility, dispatchability are going to be very important to the future of the energetic mix. Included within this guidance is an estimated impact that follows the extreme cold weather in Texas earlier this month. Lets now move to our Supply, Nuclear and Other activities. A key part of that strategy is its Ocean Winds joint venture with EDPR, which has set out its stall as a global leader in offshore wind. Stay informed and spot emerging risks and opportunities with independent global reporting, expert The 281 million year-on-year COI decrease notably reflects warm temperatures and higher D&A in France. So maybe I will start with your last question, which is around the decision on nuclear. Let me start with your second question, and then I will hand over to Judith, who will go through the details of the impairment impact, if you dont mind, Rob. Thank you very much, Aarti, and good morning, everyone. On 14th of January, I announced a new executive committee, and Im very pleased that Paulo, Edouard, Ccile and Sbastien have started their new business roles. In Renewables, we expect growth from asset commissioning in the United States from higher achieved prices for French hydro and from the potential positive effect of the CNR concession extension.

Martin County Government Jobs, Articles C

catherine macgregor engie bio