angeles crest highway death

4 cylinder cars for sale under $5,000

I've owned the car coming up on a year after strictly owning junkers, and it's about to go over 200,000 miles. The only major issue apart from regular maintenance, tires and brakes, oil changes ect, was the power steering pump went out on me at 377119. I was very comfortable dealing with them and I didn't feel rushed. Also a 2002 Tundra with only 95K and also looks and runs new. Highly recommend!! Brian & his guys were pleasant to deal with. Friendly and open. I now have 105,000 and it has not skipped a beat. Good ground clearance! Cars for sale . I will be a life long customer now! The overall experience was not too bad. Front end body parts in good condition. I purchased it at a wonderful price and would use this sight again thanks!!! Push through that and you'll be rewarded with a great reliable vehicle that truly doesn't need anything more. Professional and easy to work with. This truck (F150 FX4 ) You also agree to our Privacy Notice. I was very impressed by their professionalism, dedication and commitment to customer service. The auto transmissions should also have a 3x3 drain/fill if not previously done along with new 3 & 4 pressure switches and the filter. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration They had the exact truck we were looking for! Used cars for sale; New cars for sale; Car Deals; Compare Cars . Convinced the car saved me. Comfortable car w/ great pick up. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty Cars, 1952 Chevrolet Tin Woody station wagon. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. list price $2,995 85,174 miles Saylorsburg, PA White exterior, Unknown interior No accidents reported, 4 Owners, Personal use VIN 1N4DL01D01C189345 See more photos 2005 Nissan Murano S AWD Excellent Price $ 407 off avg. If. Needs basic work such as changing transmission pan and oil pan gaskets, clean gas t, 5.7 V8 LT1 Automatic, Air, cruise, tilt wheel, CD Player245/50/ZR16Have air bags, new hood and windshieldRuns & drives***Needs left rear quarter panel and front nose, 1 Owner Carfax, no accidents1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition 4x45.2 Liter 318 V8Only 134k milesAll power optionsLeather interiorA/CCruiseDual power seatsSunroofTrailer hitchClean under, I am the original owner. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. home delivery on some or all of its cars. The standard features of the Nissan Sentra SR include 2.0L I-4 149hp engine, 2-speed CVT transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), side seat mounted airbags, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, rear side-impact airbag, driver and passenger knee airbag, airbag occupancy sensor, automatic air conditioning, 18" aluminum wheels, cruise control, Intelligent Cruise Control . I'm the second owner and it currently sits at 244k miles. Replaced front calipers otherwise its been problem free. These have been temporarily saved. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. They do not make small trucks like this anymore so they are a gem. The 1st owner was a family member whom had to buy a truck for work & so I ended up buying the Acura off of them! I'm very pleased with my buying experience. you know how to fix it it can run. of course it is 2001 Sports model..most popular model. It has 209,000 miles. The people were friendly, helpful and courteous. Other then that this car is the best car that I've ever had! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? 4-Cylinder Vehicles for Sale 4-Cylinder Vehicles for Sale in Boydton, VA to to 1-20 of 264,817 Cars Found Location:23917 X Engine:4-CYLINDER X Save Search View on dealer site 2019 Hyundai Sonata Sport - 45,297 mi Featured Wake Forest, NC - Listed 11 days ago $1,328 below market price Also it has an oil change which was an added bonus. Hey y'all, selling my 05 Mazda 3 . 625 hp. They worked with me with the money I had and I left with a car. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and. financing of the vehicle. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Used Dodge Trucks for Sale Near Me. ----Very common on higher mileage TLs, dirt cheap part but high labour cost to fix. Good small selection of cars to choose from. The Avalanche has been built over the following series: VY (2003-2005) At some point I had an oil leak I wasnt aware of and had only about a quart and a half left (out of the 5.5 that's needed)but she kept going. Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. Its reliable and don't stop on the road, its performance amused my friends with bigger cars. Buick Lucerne. own took care of it. DOWN PAYMENT . He handled everything with knowledge, caring, and friendliness. This car is super comfortable and easy to handle. I bougth my mini van 1 year ago, beautiful mini van, it was a very nice deal, low miles & great price, 1 year ago, so I recommended this dealer, or course. Very clean. Can easily fly 110mph out in desert freeways and again, handles nicely. The UA6 TL is effortless on the highway, where it truly belongs. . No problems at all. 2 sets of keys. Bought a used Ford Taurus. Rear sway bar links I decided to give the car a second chance, I replaced the transmission, a bunch of hoses that were feeling rough, changed all the fluids bc the previous owner never did any work to it. I've taken road trips and never had any issues. Left very happy with our purchase, Awesome car. Very nice and friendly staff! A bit of a hum when driving but according to other reviews this is normal and you can't hear it over the radio. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/04/2023 at 08:00 (CDT). I really don't want to get rid of mine. ${award} ${year}, By Michael Hernandez from Bronx New York, By Joseph puliatti from Upper Marlboro, Maryland, By Delaney.Christina from Rapid City, South Dakota, By Dawn d'Eschambault from Winnipeg Canada, By Emily Mcallister from Camarillo, California, By Western Roadtripper from Palo Alto, California, South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM review. I will also drive this one until it dies or I do.. $400. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. These guys are not out to screw folks over, they know their stuff and are helpful through the sales process. It still drives like when got it with 82K miles since 2011 and even better with the new front struts and lower control arms. Adis is a true person of integrity and stands behind his word. upon request. I've been around. The miles scared me a little bit but the one owner car has all of the service records from the Acura dealership and runs great. GLS I4 Automatic Fair Price At or near avg. We offer Profes, 1966 International 1 Ton Truck project ready for restore, call for more info. Engine: 161.0HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder . ----Known to go bad and drain the battery overnight. and any applicable fees. She(the car) definately has its own little personality. (To the management - value him!!! He worked with us during the entire process. This car helped me become a full time mom with football cheerleading daycare school work I was able to work in get to school with this car ( BELLAB) my kids love this car I dont want to let go but I cant afford it now. Im about to start shopping for my next Rav4, Joel Molina was my rep. Getty. Automatic with center console. Cab needs body work. It runs great and all service has been done at the Toyota Dealership every 5,000 miles. I bought my 98 F150 used and had been wrecked. Like all of the cars under $5000 on our list, the Lucerne has a reputation for durability and value. The car runs well and my experience with Brandon was very very pleasant. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Kelly, Cory and Andrew are low-key and informative. We offer Profe, 1949 Studebaker Commander. Got a nice car for a great price. 2003 Toyota Corolla LE 1.8 engine 4 cylinder gas saver MPG 30 city/38 highway, 2nd owner. My Wallet. Purchase used with 48,000 miles. Car loves gas, im filling up almost everyday This car has met all of my needs. Always works me into the schedule. Ive never met a dealership as accommodating, caring, and helpful as Glenn. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic,, 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 This was the only year for this body style complete except engine. I was looking for a reliable used car and Autogreen helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I bought my son a Black 2011 Nissan Altima in April 2022. a video consultation. These are well known worn-out items for high-mileage TLs. Perfect! Also it is surprisingly powerful and fast for its size. Very reliable and is now my tool truck. Cars under $10k; Cars under $20k; Cars under $30k; Cars under $40k; Cars under $50k; Cars under $60k; . Just paid the actual factory sticker price. Govt. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically THANK YOU!!! Knowing it's used, nothing is perfect, but I'll continue the maintenance as the previous owner kept it up really well. Bought my SS Supercharge in 2007. Hands down the best dealership in Kentucky. Be mindful that while this car is "higer-performing" it also comes with higher maintenance costs. Don't get a lot of snow but handles beautifully when we do get it. Save up to $4,126 on one of 7,509 used cars for sale near you. LS 4WD Excellent Price $ 654 off avg. Calls may be prerecorded. I don't know how I'm going to replace it. So I told him, no matter what they will offer me, that car is going nowhere. The autos are sufficiently reliable *if* fully maintained. If the paint is peeling/faded its a sign the vehicle spent its entire life outdoors (expect external rubber parts to be worn out too). Prices are very reasonable. Going over and beyond. He was great! Change the oil regularly and you are looking at 300,000 with no problem whatsoever. Great for hauling an amazing variety of things you might never think would fit inside or on top. I needed a car to drive out to the desert to visit family, and for short rides to school and back. Definitely is great on gas, I drive lot of highway miles and get upwards of 30 miles per gallon which was great in comparison to some of my older vehicles I had. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty Cars. Disclaimer: Cars-SUV's-Trucks [email protected] $135 DOWN! Would make a great Gasser, Rat Rod, or Restore it has usual rust on rocker panel, 1950 FORD COUPE ! So far so good. list price $2,950 199,904 miles McCook, IL And since then nothing to complain about. Lower Arm Control Bushings Bought this car new in 1999. Used Cars for Sale Louisville, KY Under $5,000. Took it to the shop, was given a rental car, no charge. Your 5K will get you a strong 4.6L V8 capable of 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. This car has never failed on me, betrayed me or leave me behind.Like other people have mentioned it's going to be very very hard to part from it. $450/mo. ), It is spacious, very comfortable more especially long distance. It now has 271,000 miles on it and it runs great. best of [? ----Failure to do so at specified time/mileage interval risks destroying the engine. A video walkaround of this car may be available 2006 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 6-Speed Manual 2.4L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC 16V Recent Arrival! We have already taken the vehicle out of town and it rode great. I was shopping all over for a decent used BMW to finance so that I could repair and build back up my credit..everywhere I searched the interest rates where sky high. Would recommend Auto Spot LLC to anyone looking for a used car. For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers . Best Cars Under $5,000 For Sale near Tampa, FL Don't miss out on the car for you. . It has nearly 250k miles in it. Still no alarm on dashboard.My first one was totaled and bought the same car used with different color. Under $5,000 . My Wallet. Very helpful staff and honest and also worked with me so I could get a vehicle. 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe. I would recommend them. Thank you, Adis, and God bless! Was extremely happy with the car and Jose. The previous owner had a timing belt and tune up 12,000 miles ago so that is a big bonus. Very fast and reliable after at about 150000 miles. Very relaxing atmosphere, Alonzo was very professional, and he went above and beyond, even ask ing questions my wife and I hadn't even thought of. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale . Ac is ICE COLD!! Not only will your mpg be lower but if the previous owners did not follow this guideline, you are inheriting premature engine failure. A job well done. I definitely recommend this vehicle for everyday practical use. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Chevrolet Performance's 480hp LS376 long-block didn't make our under-$5,000 cut at $7,876, but it would be well worth the price based on its completeness. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. It's been on road trips with me, and it does phenomenal. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. ----Failure causes the wheel to pop out and risks totalling the vehicle when moving at speed. Financing process was very smooth.Thank you for you for help. I still drive this car every day! NEEDS IT ALL. I love the 16" wheels as it sets up off the ground just right! Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Potosi, WI. Acura puts on a heavier paint coat on its vehicles compared to Honda. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. The legroom to this year (2023), is still one of the greatest in its class while the bolstered leather seats are snug, comfy and smooth to slide into (If properly conditioned). READY FOR RATTIN OR RESTORIN. I think the mileage is so low because of it being a manual it just didnt get used but it is a Toyota so we should be able to get a few good years out of it as long as the 16 year old doesnt wreck it. Will do their best so you can drive home in a new,used car. Dan helped me find a great car and was meticulous with all the details. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} The Fit also feels agile and enjoyable to drive, and its 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine balances. I bought my 98 Rav4 2 years ago just for fun. This car met all my needs, and never had any major issues with it. list price $3,995 273,546 miles Virginia Beach, VA Blue exterior, Beige interior No accidents reported, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN 1GNEK13T65J200658 See more photos 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada LE 4WD Excellent Price $ 660 off avg. Timing belt + tensioner Pricing is reasonable and they have a huge amount of cars for sale. Within minutes I was finalizing my paper work for my new 2007 Toyota Camry. ----The V6 puts more strain/wear on them leading to vibration felt in steering wheel during idle while stopped. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} You can get more information about this car from your couch through offering thelightweight advantage of an aluminum cylinder block, aluminumheads and a composite intake manifold over cast iron enginesin early cars. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. We value your privacy. Used Cars for Sale Tampa, FL Under $5,000. 30/36 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2007 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $5,000 Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! The car was fine before, but after putting in fresh stuff it was 100x better. 3. I walked away with only a couple of broken ribs. . from Hemet, CA. This vehicle is fuel efficient. I came into South Chicago Dodge so worried I won't be approved but my sells rep Hector made everything perfect!! Came here a day after getting home from Army bootcamp, and was greeted by a very kind mechanic named Jesse who helped me find a good car at a great price. It runs beautifully! 2022 Polaris xp 1000. And as a wish to developers and engineers, I would like to direct their attention to refinement in the cooling system. A video walkaround of this car may be available This car is awesome for being an 05. Good tires, bed liner, gooseneck hitch, 176,000. list price $4,500 154,631 miles Cedar Falls, IA Black exterior, Gray interior It's an excellent highway commuter/cruiser, routinely yielding over 32mpg. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Under $25,000 . Went in put down a deposit (refundable) on the car I was interested in and they called me when it came in. I only had to replace the tire sensor. Cars for Sale Price Under $5,000 Used cars for sale under $5,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 - Autotrader Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. Broke down on the side of the road, this dealership was the third one I called and the only one to even try to help me. Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Used Tradie Four Wheel Drive V8 car for Sale Under $5,000 with airbags in Australia. a virtual appointment! Don't be fooled by "its a Honda, it lasts forever needing nothing", but also don't be alarmed as it can be your bargaining chip when buying. Browse Acura vehicles in Fayetteville, AR for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. I'm currently at 250,000 miles and shes still going strong. They helped me get a tow truck and had me back on the road in just a few hours. Thanks again, Sellersburg Auto. With just some polish and wax mine looked like it just left the factory. Great for parts, re, 1948 Plymouth Coupe Rat Rod gasser solid body with no engine or transmission project car, no title. post; account; . The car had 48 miles on it and I saved thousands of dollars. scheduled oil changes and waxed twice a year since Today, I accomplished a milestone with my Accord. This van runs great and everything works on it. . You can get more information about this car from your couch through I put a new alternator battery starter and positive cable on and it still says Charging system failure yyyyyy ??????? It's a 4 cyl, so good on gas, and my friends are surprised how much get- up- and- go she has! It is very low maintenance. Shifts and rides smoothly. Highly recommended! We value your privacy. I'm a car guy, first of all. Has new distributor, spark plugs, battery. Car is super comfortable, spacious interior with a big body size for a 4 cylinder car. There is just no other car on the road that drive or rides like this vehicle.. My first was a lease for two years. Almost no oil consumption. Includes Carb, Nitrous Plate & Crank Trigger Ignition. Easy to drive, reliable, good gas mileage, sporty, fun to drive, looks good. Honda Civic EG Hatchback. Theres plenty of room under the hood for DIY repairs. I've had no problems that have required legitimate maintenance. She gave me the okay to buy the car if it was everything it stated it was online, and it was all that and more. (I was that lucky person). will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. Design is nice enough. They will tell you the truth And work with you as much as they can.. Bought it at 60,000 Miles and it's now at 197000 miles. Joe was easy to work with and took the time to help with the whole process. Everything works the way it should, car is quiet, fuel efficient and always reliable. (Acurazine has many posts on why this is needed). I have had this car for 9 years now. If you want a no hassle, no pressure, and a complete relaxing car buying experience, then go to Page Honda. Great for the value and price and I would buy another one in a heartbeat because it is so nice for being a 1996 RAV4. There is a scratch in the driver side rear panel that you can see in the pictures. I'm very pleased with my buying experience. Thank you Mark for everything you have done for me and my family!!!! Under $10,000 . Thank you. He is the definition of great customer service!! I did briefly mention storage space earlier for the sedan - the storage space is better than other cars in it's class, and the truck is quite big for a vehicle of it's size, but the opening is small and makes it difficult to fit really any big items in, as for the hatchback, it does fix that issue, I was actually able to fit two full sized bikes inside the vehicle (after putting the back seats down) Truck Mostly apart. If she does, it got good safety grades back in its day. Search from 11180 Used cars for sale, including a 2000 Toyota Tundra 2WD Regular Cab, a 2001 Honda Odyssey EX, and a 2002 Ford Ranger Edge ranging in price from $500 to $5,000. The car overall is in great shape besides a few things here and there but for the year it's to be expected and we got the vehicle at a great price we brought it home all the way to Rockford and had it inspected by our mechanic and he says that we made a great choice. I still prefer this model in terms of looks as opposed to new models. This vehicles size is perfect for a teenagers first car. Bought if off a friend with 167,000 km.now at 268,000 Find local deals on Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles in Kingsport, Tennessee on Facebook Marketplace. Sort by. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. The salesman and the entire crew are friendly and passionate, patiently outlining every detail while providing prompt service. cd player and radio has great sound. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule This is my third Lincoln Continental in 18 years.. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7595568422. posted . Easy buying experience and follow up. Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Tampa, FL. The car is super clean on the inside, no mechanical or electrical problems, low mileage and at a great price. . The 2010 Mazda 3 here has great handling, is sporty for it's class, and is very fun to drive, but if you're looking for a car that rides smoothly, this car doesn't, it does have rather stuff suspension. 33602. The customer service was very good, and the buying process was easy! Contact the dealership with Good gas mileage good cargo space folding rear seats. On top of all of this it *needs* 91 Premium gas (Costco is your friend). Under $30,000 . Really appreciated that! It was an awesome find. I have a 2000 Avalon with 315K and it looks and tuns like new. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I'll keep this vehicle until I can no longer maintain it. Front wheel drive and a manual transmission. Good car- son loves it!! You can get more information about this car from your couch through I will drive it until it stops on its own. Well done HONDA! I think in this model there is a lack in the cooling system, which very often gives problems. I can turn up the radio volume really loud & once the radio goes off I can hear threw the speakers very a faint sound of whatever station you have before the radio turned off! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? I Would recommend This dealership to my mother. I took it to my workshop and had it checked out. I was at ease through the whole process and would absolutely go back and recommend Straight Motor Sales to anyone looking for a dealership with fairness, integrity, and quality cars. . Calls may be prerecorded. Featured; Price (High to Low) . Great car for the age, the next owner should have a small budget set aside for maintenance. I am sold as a repeat customer and recommend Automotive Solutions to anyone looking for a top quality vehicle and superior customer service. ----Rear end skids out during quick tight turns. There are a few things that have been replaced such as the clutch, a head gasket, and now a radiator which are all inexpensive if you replace them yourself. Rear seats are removable to create a generous cargo area. Once I realized I was all right and that no other people were injured in any other vehicles I immediately felt so sad for my car I've never been attached to any vehicle I always thought that was kind of strange but I get it now! I have done maintenance and a few repairs. transmission: automatic. My salesman Alonzo was actually working two deals at the same time, but his attentiveness was as if my family and I were the only people there. Only drawbacks are that they are not super quiet inside. Good for a parts truck. I would recommend this Truck ONLY after fixing the ongoing problems with the ball joints! The salesman and the entire crew are friendly and passionate, patiently outlining every detail while providing prompt service. Would buy there again 100%! On the front passenger side, and Discount Tire doesn't charge labor when you purchase the sensor, and it has the GM Motor in it. post id: 7595203601. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Good project vehicle. Factory light green with black interior has rust on the lower left quar, 1946 INTERNATIONAL PICK UP PROJECT WHOLE TRUCK NO WHEELS AND TIRES GOOD VIN PLATE.SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specia, 1969 Chevrolet Custom 1/2 ton 350 V-8.

Elise Stefanik Religion, Articles OTHER

4 cylinder cars for sale under $5,000