angeles crest highway death

14426611dbf684f889096 tuna fishing charter galveston

My only regret this trip is that we didn't catch anything we could keep and eat, but I'll make a meal of those pictures and bragging rights for atleast a year.? Getting a chance to talk with the rest of the crew and its always great to hear how much we have the same passion for the enjoyment of fishing. Galveston Offshore (which has more than 500 5-star reviews) offers jetty trips, nearshore Shark and Tarpon trips, and the amazing 30 to 60-mile Snapper trips. We started planning a repeat Galveston Tuna charter as soon as we returned from my first tuna trip out with Captain Lee and the Tequila Sunrise crew. 33' Donzi - Offshore, Shark and Deepsea Trips. Rates for all trips include FUEL, rods and reels, tackle, bait, fish box ice, bean bag chairs and fish cleaning service. Whether youre looking to test some of the states finest inshore fisheries, or chase huge pelagic fish offshore, fishing in Galveston has just what you need. Fishing Charters out of Galveston Texas year round Call Today 409-698-7112 . Galvestons nearshore fishing charters will put you on anything from Sharks, to Cobia and Mackerel. good friend Joe are boarding the Tequila Sunrise. Thanks again Captain and Colby. Five Favorable Fishing Conditions for Tuna In truth, the answer is pretty simple. Lee did just that as soon as we got on his boat. Lee's Tequila Sunrise and Jonathan kept us informed leading up to the day our trip. Redeem Coupon or Gift Certificate. Make sure you have a small cooler for drinks or snacks and a poncho for wet weather. Worth the money and time. Full payment is due prior to departure. Our 36-hour trips are the ultimate offshore experience! Literally one of the nicest guys you will meet, had a blast if I'm back in galveston again I'll most definitely book him, we got out to the spot to fish and had fish biting very quickly did not disappoint. Jerry and Brian the Deck Hand work their butts off and I tipped them more than my budget allowed. Join over 35,000 others. We had 5 grown men on the boat and all fit comfortably. Read unbiased reviews and choose the best deal for your trip. August is still a bit too hot! WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE TO HAVE JOINED CPTN LEE AND CPTN EXPERIENCES , 130 MILES OUT OF THE COAST OF GALVESTON , 36 HOURS OF NOTHING BUT FISHING , WAHOOS , YELLOW FIN TUNA , BLACK FIN AND BLUE FIN , TRIGGER FISH , SHARKS AND MORE ! For anglers looking for a true adventure, there are the bluewater offshore trips. Red Snapper Trip - 8 hours (7:00am to 3:00pm) Available from June 1st through August 2nd for the season. We had an overall great time and would recommend booking a trip with them. One of the great things about Texas is that the climate allows for fishing year round!!! If it were easy you are at the grocery store. This trip takes you out to reefs and structures to bottom fish, and even offshore rigs. $105 for a Child Ticket This video doesn't do it justice, but I swear I had to crick my head straight back to watch a 40+ lb. Bull Redfish start to come into the bay in huge numbers to spawn, with 30-40 fish being caught in a day sometimes! The Yellowfin can be found everywhere from the Aegean Sea filtering into the Mediterranean to the Hawaiian islands to just off the coast of the Maldives. The Capt. Seth, IA. As the current nudged us away from the rig, we'd toss a few handfuls of chum overboard, and would consistently hand out a little more line. The boat will leave at 6:30 a.m. the first day of your trip and will return at 6:30 p.m. the next day. And HAVE FUN. Our boats sail with over 50 years of combined deep sea fishing experience and all of that sea time in the Texas offshore waters out of Freeport and Galveston. The weather was projected to be bad going into the trip, and Capt. Targeting yellowfin tuna and longfin tuna, 30 to 130lbs, the Gambler's canyon trips also catch mahi-mahi, swordfish, bigeye tuna, and tilefish. Captain Experiences is the home of over 1000 Damn Good fishing and hunting guides. The murky water after lots of rain can make it hard to see the bait and means less fish! Had high hopes of checking a Yellow Fin Tuna off my bucket list but the tuna did not cooperate. You will have a great time in Galveston bay. Choose a trip 6 - 8 Hours Up To 6 Passengers FROM $1500 Deep Sea Fishing Trips Fishing for Red Snapper, Kingfish, Ling, Amberjack and more. Full Day, Morning or Afternoon Trip. Our mission is to unlock the outdoors for everyone, and we want to help you get out there through our no-hassle online booking experience and our team of outdoors experts. Lee did just that as soon as we got on his boat. The crew worked endlessly to keep us fishing and they did an excellent job at rigging their equipment and Capt. Will fish with him again! As far as the fish, watch for the weather. 16. There is no closed season. Duration: 36 hours The Complete Deep Sea Experience Our 36-hour trips are the ultimate offshore experience! As part of their 4 to 12-hour trips, you can target species like Redfish, Flounder, Black Drum, Shark, King Mackerel, and Snapper, depending on the current season and weather conditions. Getting a chance to talk with the rest of the crew and its always great to hear how much we have the same passion for the enjoyment of fishing. Yellowfin Tuna were busting at the surface as we trolled up. We caught over 20 fish including three big drums a snapper and a bunch of smaller whitings, hardheads, Dont worry, there are plenty of expert Flounder fishing guides to show you how its done! Warmer temperatures see bay fish head into deeper water. This guide will clean your catch for you. First time out but fish weren't biting. Drink plenty of water and hydrating drinks. and sand trout. He has a gift. We would definitely come back for another. These outings typically last from 10 to 12 hours, targeting monsters like Blackfin Tuna, Ling, and huge Amberjacks. 30 Hour Fishing Trip $380.00. Tremendously fun outing, and we plan go out with them again next year when we are back in town. "My wife surprised me with an amazing day of fishing with Capt Mike for my 50th birthday." modifications. Next year Ill book two shorter trips with Texas fishing charters instead of one long one. Our Private Charters consist of reserving the whole boat for your individual party. Water temperatures increase and the fishing heats up just in time for Spring Break. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good inshore guide in the area. Choose a category. Highly recommend! Tanner is an exceptional guide. Some of the fishing trips offered by fishing charters in Galveston are: Everythings bigger in Texas, and Galveston fishing charters are here to prove it. my first tuna trip out with Captain Lee and the Tequila Sunrise crew, Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary, new pending Texas state record 820 lb. by Palomarknot. Well be back! January is considered to be a fair time of year for tuna fishing off the Big Island, experts say. Very knowledgeable and great guide, I would highly recommend him if you want to catch fish. A fisherman with yellowfin tuna at Mal fish market in the Maldives. Captain Lee will also cozy up to offshore drilling rigs where his crew will keep your hook baited while you jig for Blackfin Tuna, Red Snapper, Cobia, Kingfish, and more. Speckled Trout and Redfish increase as the water heats up, with Sheepshead still a good catch and a good meal. Fishing charters in Galveston that received great reviews from families are: The top 3 fish species targeted on guided fishing trips in Galveston are: The top 3 fishing techniques in Galveston are: The top 3 types of fishing in Galveston are: Many fishing charters in Galveston provide rods, reels and tackle. I expected to enjoy the trip and fish on a neat back deck which only adds to the fishermans safety, and the crew took great care of that. This listing has completed an Enhanced check, which is very comprehensive and includes: If you see this badge on a charter or captains profile, that means our team has conducted a basic check using the information available in publicly available databases such as: According to customer reviews, some of the most popular fishing charters in Galveston, Texas are: The average price for a private 4 hour Galveston fishing trip is $578, while an 8 hour private trip will cost you $984 based on prices on FishingBooker.com. He's great! Captain Tanner was awesome as was the person helping him. We're willing to bet he's more excited than you to hear your line start screaming. Warmer temperatures see bay fish head into deeper water. Dress appropriately. Best, Mark. BOOK NOW! We caught fish all day long - red snapper, king fish and even a mangrove snapper. It was our first time and having someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference! Snapper fishing trips sell out fast, so make sure you find a federally licensed guide in time! Starting at $7200 | 36 Hour | Offshore | 6 People. This means: It is for the same fishing charter, package and date(s), It has identical amenities attached (including the meal plan, cancellation policy, For this reason, it's important to have an experienced Captain to stabilize the boat. different, you still keep your existing reservation including the cancellation policy. Catch red snapper, amberjack, shark, dorado, ling, kingfish and more! You will have a blast and he definitely knows what he is doing. Trout and Redfish fishing is good, and you can also catch Bull, Hammerhead, Black Tip, Spinner, Sand Bar, and many more Sharks. Just call 409-795-7480 and use any major credit card for convenience, or send check . I think this is a great thing when you can contact Captain and ask if there's something available for any type of fishing as well as the place and date you are wanting to book a fishing charter. Didn't catch a single one after trying hard for hours and hours. Note: Fuel is NOT included in the listed price of this trip, and averages about $3200 on these 36-hour adventures. The first and perhaps most famous is the Marathon Hump, located approximately 27 miles off Marathon. Further offshore, youll find Galvestons signature species, the iconic Red Snapper. Capt.matt; 8 mo ago; 28 29 30. Fishing addiction definitely took care of us. If youre fishing for Snapper, youll be glad to know that the season in Texas state waters is open year-round. Galveston, Texas 77550. Whether youre looking to test some of the states finest inshore fisheries, or chase huge pelagic fish offshore, fishing in Galveston has just what you need. 1-3 people 4 people 5 people 6 People. Lee's Tequila Sunrise and Jonathan kept us informed leading up to the day our trip. Were on a mission to Unlock the Outdoors for everyone. If we thought conditions couldn't get any nicer on our initial run, we were pleasantly proved dead wrong. We booked a 36-hour fishing trip looking for an adventure and some great fish on Capt. We booked a 36-hour fishing trip looking for an adventure and some great fish on Capt. 2023 Captain Experiences, Inc. All rights reserved. Bluefin Tuna, Texas Yellowfin Tuna Catch & Cook blog post here, Ultra Rare Black Alligator Gar Caught by Captain Justin, Gator Hunting: Fishing for Monster Speckled Trout in Texas, Deep Sea Fishing Port Aransas: A Fishery With Secrets, How to Catch a Redfish: The Many Ways to Catch a Red Drum in Texas, Captain Experiences Interviews Captain Trey, Port Aransas Vs. Galveston: Where To Plan Your Next Trip, Port Isabel To Port Arthur: Fishing The Two Texas Border Bay. Lee's Tequila Sunrise with his crew, Chris, David and Benito. Myself and the rest of us on the boat expected to be safe and have a briefing on what to do in an emergency. 715 North Holiday Drive. You'll have a great time and priceless memories. 17. We ended up catching a lot of keepers, and regardless of the weather, had the time of our lives. And yes, this includes angling on a fishing charter. Had an amazing time fishing today! Cary, TX. 36 Hour Fishing Trip on board the La Pesca $440.00. That Galveston deep sea fishing charter was a resounding success as we caught Blackfin Tuna all night 110 miles offshore from Galveston at the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary. But thats just so that I can spend two nights at Katies Restaurant eating the fish Capt Zack puts me on top of. Conditions just werent favorable. April through October is the best fishing window for kingfish in Texas coastal water. If you find your deal on another fishing website at a lower rate, contact ourcustomer careteam. But thats just so that I can spend two nights at Katies Restaurant eating the fish Capt Zack puts me on top of. It was our first time and having someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference! Image courtesy of Port Aransas Guide Service & Fishing Booker Best Times to Fish in Texas (Species Breakdown) Largemouth bass: In spring, head to Sam Rayburn Reservoir, Lake Fork, Toledo Bend, or any of the best great bass lakes for some of the best largemouth fishing in the world. A great time with a great captain and crew. Ron, and I mean that in the best way because Kurt Russel nailed it in his role in Capt. These outings typically last from 10 to 12 hours, targeting monsters like Blackfin Tuna, Ling, and huge Amberjacks. Line Check Charters operated by Captain Michael Regan and Captain Eric cannot wait to show you the inshore/nearshore fishing in Galveston. Caring, thoughtful and knows the waters. Inshore Trips. Unless theyre fishing from a bank or pier in one of the Texan State Parks, anglers age 17 and older need to have a license to fish in Texas. To check pricing, please select a trip date, duration, group size and start time. To learn more about Dave and FV-TUNA.COM Fishing Charters, visit our about us page or Facebook. Tide Charts. Be sure to take water and sunscreen. This was our first time fishing in Galveston. At TommyBoys Charter Services, they want to ensure that you not only have a great day on the water but that they also teach you how to fish Galveston Bay. August is still a bit too hot! However, for angling in federal waters, the season is typically limited to around 60 days in June and July. Before I met Jonathan, I had been searching the web for an offshore fishing trip to catch Tuna out of Galveston. Lee nailed it as well. This was our first time fishing in Galveston. Yellowfin. 596. Captain DB took our group fishing and immediately caught one trout after another. Catch snapper, grouper, amberjack, kingfish, and more! The conditions of your booking with us still allow penalty-free cancellations and All fishing equipment and bait are included. For these trips, Captain Lee runs a 55' Viking sportfisher that offers the most comfortable offshore accommodations. Will definitely book him again. The Best Galveston Fishing Charters Easily book your next Galveston fishing trip online in minutes all backed by our 100% weather guarantee. Could not recommend this trip more highly. These 6-8 hour outings typically take you several miles out around artificial reefs and long-forgotten shipwrecks. We had an absolute haul of a day. My wife booked us with Captain Terry. We booked our trip on Capt. Tom Hyland, Forbes, 27 Dec. 2022 This could dramatically decrease the number of sharks accidentally caught and killed by fishers who are targeting other species such as tuna. Grace Fishing Charters State licensed 4.9 / 5 (352 reviews) Galveston 24 ft 4 persons Instant Confirmation trips from $600 MEET THE CAPTAIN Keep'n It Reel Fishing Charter 4.5 / 5 (129 reviews) Galveston 23 ft 6 persons Instant Confirmation trips from $500 MEET THE CAPTAIN Tommyboys Charter Services State licensed 4.9 / 5 (40 reviews) Embark on a fishing adventure for the ages with Captain Lee! Gift certificates can be handled by phone order. You have contacted us immediately after booking with all the details of the other deal Don't make it a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We caught the biggest fish I've ever caught. I would highly recommend it. And HAVE FUN. Will definitely book another trip. Based on 25798 reviews by FishingBooker anglers, data-event-category="Navigation header guest", Full list of top fishing charters in Galveston, FishingBooker has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 25798 ratings and reviews. The 10-hour deep sea fishing trip is a great way to experience the best of Texas Gulf Coast fishing! Still, there are certain conditions when your chances of finding them are better. Fishing Features Joe Richard Texas Tuna in Winter February 2014 Texas Tuna in Winter By Joe Richard Underwater shot of a yellowfin tuna. Thanks Captain Terry! Captain Lee really worked hard to get us on the fish. Make sure to hydrate and wear plenty of sunscreen as well as mosquito spray. Blackfin Tuna fishing in Galveston varies moderately throughout the year. Familiars yourself with your fishing location and make sure you tip them. When you get good work pay them accordingly. Lee reminds me of Capt. Thank you! Thanks Brian! Galveston Party Boats 1700 Harborside Drive Galveston, TX 77550. A fishing trip well always remember! We know our waters. The deck crew really seemed to be enjoying what the do. Bull Redfish and Trout are spawning, leading to incredible numbers of fish being caught in and near the bay. Unless theyre fishing from a bank or pier in one of the Texan State Parks, anglers age 17 and older need to have a license to fish in Texas. Click here to Learn more about fishing charters, Click here to Learn more about private charters, Click here to Learn more about directions & location, Click here to Learn more about frequently asked questions, Click here to Learn more about live weather radar, Click here to Learn more about fishing report, Click here to Learn more about contact us, Click here to email charterfishinggalveston@gmail.com, Click here to view location Docked at Pier 19, Galveston TX 77550, 12-Hour Deep Sea Fishing Charter CAPT. We caught a few Sand Trout and Triggerfish, but nothing to write home about. Speckled Trout. Fishing addiction definitely took care of us. Weather can be cold, windy, and wet. "They were in contact with me from the time I booked till the morning of which was very reassuring." He is patient and you dont need any experience to catch fish with Tim. We would definitely come back for another. Recommendations above based on 40 species of fish and 5867 fish counted for March around Galveston. It can be windy, but the back lakes and marshes provide protected waters full of smaller Redfish. There is a full galley inside the air-conditioned cabin where you eat and take a break from fishing. Be sure to take water and sunscreen. We brought sandwiches each time just to have something to munch on. Fishing was slow due to the season, but Capt Tanner did a great job of taking care of us. Cold, wind and outgoing tides made for tough fishing but Terry made it a success. Come on down and make some memories with Captain Lee! This was a first time fishing trip for our family and we truly enjoyed it. September can be spotty in this area depending on Temps, currents, wind and moon phase. Fast forward and myself and my If we can't match the rate of the other deal because one of the above conditions is In the morning, it's a bit chilly so bring a sweatshirt or sweater. He's great! Trolling Large-scale trolling targets albacore for canning. We really enjoyed our trip. Get ready to see some manta rays, whale sharks, massive coral heads, and hundreds of species of fish. To date, there are 118 species of fish and a total of 302701 fish counted for Galveston and within a 30 mile (48 km) radius since 1/1/1891 (132 years). We caught the biggest fish I've ever caught. He was very good in telling us non-saltwater fishermen how to bring in the fish once we hooked them. good friend Joe are boarding the Tequila Sunrise. Founded in Texas, USA. Our Galveston Inshore Fishing Charters has been great along the Galveston Beachfront, jetties, and the back . 12 d ago. We will match the rate of the other deal if the These will be needed for tuna fishing. Operated by Captain . fishing charters Book a fishing charter or find the perfect fishing boat to rent in Galveston. With a few hours to relax while we were heading out to deeper water, we had some time to talk with Jonathan about Captain. We ended up catching a lot of keepers, and regardless of the weather, had the time of our lives. Super attentive to all of our needs and made this the best day of our trip. These tasty flatfish are best targeted on evening gigging trips. Put us on big fish, pointed out local wildlife, we had a great time. Captain Lebouve was excellent. 100-130 miles out and it was water skiing water. When you get good work pay them accordingly. Remember that while every chartered trip is different, our goals are the . These outings typically last from 10 to 12 hours, targeting monsters like Blackfin Tuna, Ling, and huge Amberjacks. Before I met Jonathan, I had been searching the web for an offshore fishing trip to catch Tuna out of Galveston. Galveston Deep Sea fishing charters triple hook up tuna fishing for yellow fin tuna and blackfin tuna Galveston Deep Sea fishing charters triple hook up tuna fishing for yellow fin. Water temperatures increase and the fishing heats up just in time for Spring Break. Fishing addiction definitely took care of us. As far as the fish, watch for the weather. Speckled Trout and Redfish increase as the water heats up, with Sheepshead still a good catch and a good meal. We didn't have a lot of luck with the fish but boy we had a good time. The winning ticket proved to be free-lining Backfin Tuna chunks mixed in with a generous chum slick. After a few more Blackfin Tuna between trolling and gigging, Captain Lee called a team huddle: "Look, we can either stay here and wait for the Blackfin Tuna bite to pick up tonight, which it almost definitely will, or we can head out to Nansen and try for Yellowfin. Cruise over 80 miles out into the Gulf to reefs and structures for bottom fishing as well as oil rigs and all our secret spots. Flounder fishing is on fire from October through December. Very knowledgeable and great guide, I would highly recommend him if you want to catch fish. Tackle and gear was new and ready to go! Anthony, MO. The country landed 44,000 tonnes of the fish in 2019, far less than the EU's 70,000 tonnes. Customary gratuities for the crew are 15-30%. These 6-8 hour outings typically take you several miles out around artificial reefs and long-forgotten shipwrecks. Capt Rene kept us on the fish all day long. Conditions of comfortable 1-3' easing humps could not have been better. Captain optional Top Fishing Charters in Galveston $600+ League City, TX 5.0 Luxury Comfortable Pontoon 1-7 passengers Captain Available $1,400+ Seabrook, TX 3.0 43ft Flybridge With Twin Staterooms Jacuzzi Tub 1-12 passengers Captain Included $2,500+ November fishing is not the best, but this trip exceeded our expectatiopns. Sit back and have fun. I found a couple charters, but I was hoping for more charters that offered offshore trips to choose from. Whether you are an experienced angler or have never held a pole, we will see to it that you have a pleasant and memorable . including a link to the offer on the website and the exact price being quoted. Spend 2 nights offshore fishing the deep-water rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.Targeting Yellowfin Tuna under the lights using live or dead baits, artificial flying fish, jigs, and surface poppers.. Other species targeted while either drifting at the deep-water rigs or trolling in the blue water include Dorado, Blackfin . *A $200 Deposit is required to book your deep sea fishing Galveston trip! Fishing jobs in Galveston, TX Sort by: relevance - date 22 jobs Service Advisor new True North Marine 3.0 Kemah, TX 77565 $17 - $34 an hour Employer est. We would definitely book again if we had the opportunity. Our 4.9/5 average review score speaks for itself and we've got you covered with our 100% Weather Guarantee. Galveston Sea Ventures fishing trips can be customized for any occasion including family vacations, team building events, bachelor / bachelorette parties, and fishing tournaments. FishingBooker.com. Lee based on what I told him we were looking for, I had a few expectations for our trip. Come enjoy a day on the water as we fish for all sorts of catches. Tanner is an exceptional guide. The crew worked endlessly to keep us fishing and they did an excellent job at rigging their equipment and Capt. The Capt John is equipped with ice chests all around the boat to keep your fish on ice. Weather conditions become unpredictable, but Speckled Trout and Redfish are plentiful in the back lakes and marshes. Flounder gigging is heating up. 36 Hour Deep Sea Tuna Trip in Galveston, TX | Williams Party Boats 36-Hour Deep Sea Tuna Trip Anglers Ages 13+ $ 425 Quick Details Start Time: 6:30 a.m. following conditions are met: Popular with anglers looking for Blackfin Tuna fishing charters in Galveston. Galveston, Texas 77554. different, you still keep your existing reservation including the cancellation policy. Giant Bluefin Tuna Charters, John Gavin, 902-863-1128. Definitely had a great trip and would highly recommend this captain and his boat for future trips! Be sure to take water and sunscreen. Captain Aaron specializes in fishing adventures that are suitable for any angler, be it a couple of avid fishermen or a family. Some charters even offer tuna trips lasting 36 hours or more. Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has confirmed the fish as the state's. Book Now $2,400.00 Book with Island Fishing Guru!!!! Read More All rods, reels, and tackle are included. To start our Tuna drift, Captain Lee would nestle the stern of the Tequila Sunrise up to the Nansen rig, and we'd toss our chum bag filled with Ballyhoo and Blackfin Tuna off the boat. modifications. Dont worry, there are plenty of expert Flounder fishing guides to show you how its done! If a charter is out of your budget, I recommend 61st street fishing pieryou will be able to get helpful fishing tips and techniques from experienced local anglers. February sees foggy mornings and large Redfish and Trout being caught over deeper ledges. The professional photo videotographer captured us on some great fish and I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures and videos from our trip. If you find your deal on another fishing website at a lower rate, contact ourcustomer careteam. Fishin Addiction Charters, Galveston. Deposit Close Offshore & Shark Trips $200.00 USD Deposit Deepsea Trip $400.00 USD. There are a lot of boats hitting the same area but all of them are bringing in fish. COMING BACK FOR SURE ! Rod Bending Charters. The other deal is subject to the same booking conditions youve opted for with . For me, it added to the nostalgia of fishing on a boat that Im sure has had some great fish over the rails and it's cool to imagine just how many places that boat has been and all the people who have enjoyed the same fishing experiences as we just did last week. Flounder gigging season reopens and this is the best time to catch a GIANT. We didnt know how it would go with two 12 year girls, but they had so much fun and had two amazing catches." Cobia. We'd go open spool on our reels, feeding out more line as needed to ensure the Blackfin Tuna chunks hooked on our lines camoflaged perfectly in the greater chum slick. Your catch on these trips may include types of snapper, grouper, amberjack, tuna, sharks, ling, kingfish, dorado, and many other deep water species. We booked our trip on Capt. Check out other options related to this trip. This is not your average fishing charter. Jerry and Brian the Deck Hand work their butts off and I tipped them more than my budget allowed. Willy, Ricky, and the gang all decided we'd do whatever Captain Lee thought best. This time, Captain Lee wanted to try his hand at putting us on some Yellowfin Tuna.

Disney Environmental Problems, Intercity Transit Dial A Lift, How To Send Messages To Employers On Indeed, Coconut Water And Honey Spiritual Benefits, Articles OTHER

14426611dbf684f889096 tuna fishing charter galveston