pygmy goats for sale in central illinois

how soon can i fly after acdf surgery

Nobody wants to have spine surgery, but it is sometimes necessary. "After the surgeon removes the damaged disc, they fuse the bones together.". During your recovery, call your doctor ASAP if you have any symptoms that indicate you are not recovering as expected. how soon can i fly after acdf surgery digicel fiji coverage map June 10, 2022. uptown apartments oxford ohio 7:32 am 7:32 am Good luck. Laminotomy or anterior cervical discectomy and fusion??? In addition, they will not make you magically heal. Hello All , I am considering having the acdf op and want to ask a few questions ? The fact that driving is not allowed for at least two weeks, to protect both you and other road users. Once you have fully recovered, you will be able to resume your regular life, never thinking about experiencing the debilitating pain again. One thing that is bad for your recovery is being anxious before and after the procedure. Pain management by use of the over the counter medication is minimized as there some inhibitory effect on the bone formation. Please Note: This is a general guide only of when you may return to these activities. The ACDF helps to relieve symptoms such as neck pain, numbness and tingling in the arms, shoulders, or hand, shooting pain in the arms, weakness of hands, or lower extremities. I will agree with Snowbunny it takes time for the bone graft to take, and for it all to heal. This finding is consistent with the results of a recent study completed by Kelly et al. These include: Last but not least, it is very important that you look after yourself as soon as the surgery is over. And again Welcome tothe forum and our CP family! During the physical therapy session, the exercise techniques will be tailored according to your individual needs, and as your condition begins to improve, more and more activities will be added to your routine post spinal fusion. Infection of the wound can also occur, however with currently followed asepsis protocols and post operative medication, this is most likely to occur in patients who are immuno-compromised or diabetic. Register; Login; EN . After the surgeon removes the damaged disc, they fuse the bones together.. This is because it impacts the cervical spine, which is the part of your body that is responsible with facilitating movement and supporting your head. Terms of Use. Here are six things you need to know about the ACDF surgery. Consulting with your doctor is the best way to determine your risks of flying post-surgery. You have been given some excellent advice, I have had an ACDF done on both C6/7 and C5/6 like you but mine were done about. We follow a strict editorial policy and we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding any level of plagiarism. If prescribed pain medications, you should take them as directed and with food, as they may upset an empty stomach. why did jill and ryan divorce; sig p320 80 percent; take home pay calculator 2022; work capability assessment how long for decision 2021; how soon can i fly after acdf surgery This can lead to a very dangerous and potentially fatal condition called pulmonary embolism. However, I found this site has many positive pre- and post-cervical spine. In other cases, your physician may allow short flights, but not long international flights. All in all, I know it is a bad decision to fly just yet so I am going to hang tight for a few days and . All interaction must be done via appointment at one of our 4 main offices listed below. When is Spinal Fusion Surgery Done, Know its Risks, Recovery Period, Dietary Dos and Donts for Migraine Sufferers, Shirshasana (Headstand) Versus Inversion Therapy Using Inversion Table, Understanding Joint Pain and Tips to Get Relief Using Home Remedies, Erectile Dysfunction: Does Opioid Cause ED, Libido: Opioid Induced Female Sexual Dysfunction. There is no evidence of cord compression or cord signal abnormality. Flying after any type of neurosurgery requires careful consideration. Moving regularly: Regular, gentle movement helps keep blood circulating, speeding healing, Dr. Liu says. Last Updated: February 16, 2022 at the Washington University School of Medicine in 2013. 8 Reasons To Be Grateful For Chronic Illness, Journey To Self-Care: Behavior And Chronic Illness. Most of the restrictions get lifted between three to six months following the spinal fusion surgery and almost all of the restrictions get lifted after a year of surgery. Ive been walking and cleaning (nothing strenuous) and I feel great! "Wear it when sitting or walking, and only take it off during pre-approved periods.". how soon can i fly after acdf surgery. That is because, when youre anxious, your body is flooded with hormones that impact your immune system and bodys defenses. As an antidote, a patient of mine underwent a mis discectomy and flew to hawaii that evening for vacation. "This means no laundry baskets, grocery bags, or small children. It is impossible to take all pressure away from your neck after surgery, which is one of the reason why recovery is often somewhat longer than with other types of surgery. She received her Massage Therapist License from the Amarillo Massage Therapy Institute in 2008 and a M.S. If a bone graft has been placed then some amount of pain and swelling at the site is to be expected as it takes a little time to get incorporated in the tissues. After the spinal fusion surgery, there will be many types of restrictions that you will need to follow if you want to heal properly and also speed up the recovery process. How soon can you fly after having the op and does your voice get affected as I This topic is answered by a medical expert. Place your left hand on the top of your head. Do this about 10 times and repeat it every 30 minutes. The findings result in effacement of the ventral thecal sac, mild spinal stenosis and severe left and moderate right neural foramina!narrowing. It may be tempting to get back to work or take part in physical exercise again as soon as possible, but that isnt a good idea. In most cases, surgery is performed in order to address problems with one or more nerves within the spine. ??) Almost all ophthalmologists require their patients to be examined the first day after cataract surgery and again at about 5-8 days. *We are located in New Jersey, USA and do not provide medical advice via email or phone. Take your medications as directed, follow your post-operative instructions carefully, and keep your follow-up appointment with your doctor. This may cause problems in the future if you do not follow the prescribed precautions by your doctor. For dental work after surgery, you should wait at least six to eight weeks. Bleeding from the carotid artery or the vertebral artery as a result of the operation can even lead to a stroke or death. If you fuse the spinal joints, then you will end up losing mobility of the spine. Deep vein thrombosis or DVT is one of the most common risks of flying post-surgery. It also is normal to have some swallowing difficulty. Usually, this is down to an issue with your discs, which are jelly-like, soft structures within your spine, effectively cushioning the bones that make up the spine. If you want to recover as quickly as possible, you also need to be safe and comfortable. Figure 3. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. Answer (1 of 5): Flying is definitely an option, but I would proceed with caution (or at least some preparation). It was done at Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) they were amazing. Plano, Dallas, North Ft. Worth, Arlington, Decatur, Southlake and Frisco. Alternatively, the foramen can tighten, which can also cause significant pain. However, neck surgery also offers a number of significant benefits that you must be aware of. The reason for this is simple - international flights require you to remain seated . That is a great idea! Thankfully those are not as bad as the one at the C6-C7 level. I had C3,4,&5 disc repaired & fused to gether. The esophagus and the trachea are also in close proximity to the site of surgery and can thus be damaged. how soon can i fly after acdf surgery. Dry yourself with a clean towel. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. As with every type of surgery, there are many restrictions involved with spinal fusion surgery as well. 5 (50%) give driving restrictions after a single-level ACDF, eight (80%) do so after a multilevel. Cervical Neck Surgery Recovery Guide: 5 Tips To Speed Up Time It Takes To Heal, Lumbar Microdiscectomy for Herniated Discs, contact our expert spine surgeon Dr. Sandro Larcocca, Life is Short Dont Let Sciatica Stop You Living Your Best, Siblings relief from herniated discs shows the difference surgery can make, When the diagnosis is scoliosis: Know your options for optimal quality of life, From surviving to thriving: Pandemic wisdom must chart our course, Less pain and thereby a better quality of life. This should last for at least two to three months. how soon can i fly after acdf surgery. In this case, returning to sexual activities may mean you need to wait for a few or multiple weeks. Schedule An AppointmentLearn About Minimally Invasive. Take a few breaths on the edge of the bed and move your feet before standing up. I wish you well and hope everything works out well for you! Physical therapy will help a patient understand how they have to walk, sit, stand, lie down, turn over, and also educate them about the safe ways in which to lift, push or pull objects. A pillow made out of foam can give your head and neck more support as you recover. These strategies include: Extending your legs and flexing your ankles during your flight Walking around the plane for a few minutes every hour Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages and drink lots of water Wearing compression tights to prevent blood from collecting in your legs. mobile homes for sale in post falls, idaho; worst prisons in new jersey; fda acetaminophen daily limit 2021. how many words are in 10 sentences. Understanding what is making you feel anxious and looking into that more specifically. But your efforts toward pain-free living only renew after the procedure ends. Lets take a look at the five most important tips. Avoid running or jogging as well since that will cause a jarring sensation to the back. 1 day after simple cataract or corneal laser surgery 1 day after a colonoscopy 1 to 2 days after keyhole surgery 4 to 5 days after simple abdominal surgery 7 days after more complicated eye surgery 10 to 14 days after chest surgery or a coronary artery bypass graft 10 days after more complicated abdominal surgery For other types of surgery, allow: Tooth extraction: Would You Be Able To Recognize Infection And Other Complications? Your thoughts??? Any specific questions or concerns relating to what you/your child may do should be discussed with your doctor. Anterior Cervical Foraminotomy - Anyone had it? This article has been viewed 80,008 times. Some patients can to return to their daily activities within a week after the ACDF surgery. Answer: It depends (obviously). This is why you need to avoid the following movements after spinal fusion, so as to avoid any kind of strain on the fused segments of the spine: If you have been prescribed to wear a back brace by your doctor after spinal fusion, then it is recommended that you continue with it for six weeks to three months following the spinal fusion surgery, as it will help immobilize your back. The content of this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This article on Epainassist.com has been reviewed by a medical professional, as well as checked for facts, to assure the readers the best possible accuracy. Are you suffering from back pain and dont know what to do? Thankfully, there are some good tips to help you manage your anxiety, so that you go into your surgery with a calm mind and body. Lifting heavy weights: "Nothing over 10 pounds or more than a gallon of milk," he cautions. "The treating physician and nursing staff typically provide written discharge instructions and prescriptions for pain medicine and physical therapy. Just like any other joint of the body, the spinal cord is also the same. how soon can i fly after acdf surgery. Do not use nicotine for at least three months. If you choose to fly after your surgery, there are some ways to improve your circulation and lower your risks of developing blood clots. I've already recommended them to several friends. However, patients and their families should be aware of several things that can smooth the transition from hospital to home and then back to regular life.". If you are traveling from a significant distance (by airplane or longer than 4 hours by car) to our practice, it is recommended to stay in the Vail Valley for 7-10 days after surgery. If you must make the trip even after a week I would recommend moving your legs in the car as much as possible and also stoping every 30 min or so to . This means that there will be more discomfort earlier on after the surgery, however the overall result and outcome might be better. [2] 3 Roll over to your back or side. If both your legs are in plaster, it is unlikely that you will be able to fly - Contact your travel operator or airline for advice Between93 to 100 percentof people whove had ACDF surgery for arm pain reported relief from pain, and73 to 83 percentof people who had ACDF surgery for neck pain reported positive results, said Healthline. Copyright 2023 Orthopedic and Laser Spine Surgery. He said I can travel in a car shortly after surgery. Factors That Affect Recovery Time In most cases, we use absorbable stitches that will not need to be removed, and small strips of tape may be used to keep the wound closed in order to let it heal under less tension. "Physical therapy also teaches patients how to get out of bed or up from a chair safely; how to dress and undress; and how to keep your back safe when doing other activities, which eventually will include lifting and carrying items. You should pack lubricating eye drops in your hand luggage because, after RLE surgery, your eyes are likely to be more sensitive than usual. www.boxingaddictions.net > Blog > Uncategorized > how soon can i fly after acdf surgery. Fast forward to 2009 when they did a ACDF at C5/6 and they used donor cadaver bone for the graft and hard ware to stabilize it all, and I only had to wear a cervical collar for a few weeks. [18] Use a sponge or washcloth dipped in water with small amounts of a mild soap. When it comes to herniated discs, more conservative treatments work most of the time. Some symptoms that are commonly reported by patients include a worsening of symptoms like pain, a burning sensation which does not go away as well a loss of fine motor skills. Its best to sleep on your back, since this puts the least strain on your neck and back, but you can also sleep on your side if you cant get comfortable on your back. Cureus is on a mission to change the long-standing paradigm of medical publishing, where submitting research can be costly, complex and time-consuming. Anesthetic Management Using the Oxygen Reserve Index for Tracheal Resection and Tracheal End-to-E A Scoping Review of the Impact of COVID-19 on Kidney Transplant Patients in the United States, Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine Research, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Department of Neurosurgery, California Institute of Behavioral Neurosciences & Psychology, Contemporary Reviews in Neurology and Neurosurgery, DMIMS School of Epidemiology and Public Health, Simulation, Biodesign, & Innovation In Medical Education, The Florida Medical Student Research Publications, University of Florida-Jacksonville Neurosurgery, VCOM Clinical, Biomedical, and Educational Research, American Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council, Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology, International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation, International Pediatric Simulation Society, Medical Society of Delaware Academic Channel, Society for Healthcare & Research Development, Surgically Targeted Radiation Therapy for Brain Tumors: Clinical Case Review, Clinical and Economic Benefits of Autologous Epidermal Grafting, Defining Health in the Era of Value-Based Care, Optimization Strategies for Organ Donation and Utilization, MR-Guided Radiation Therapy: Clinical Applications & Experiences, Multiple Brain Metastases: Exceptional Outcomes from Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Proton Therapy: Advanced Applications for the Most Challenging Cases, Radiation Therapy as a Modality to Create Abscopal Effects: Current and Future Practices, Clinical Applications and Benefits Using Closed-Incision Negative Pressure Therapy for Incision and Surrounding Soft Tissue Management, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy with Instillation, NPWT with Instillation and Dwell: Clinical Results in Cleansing and Removal of Infectious Material with Novel Dressings. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.". Metal plates and screws installed. All symptoms went away completely as soon as surgery was complete, until about. Spinal fusion is a common surgery that is performed for correcting problems in the small bones in the spinal cord, known as vertebrae. Unlike many other surgical procedures, this type of fusion is performed through a small incision in the throat. Ways to Avoid Twisting and Bending after Surgery 17 Proper Lifting Technique 18 Proper Ways to Push and Pull after Surgery 20 Sleeping after Surgery 21 Sitting after Surgery 22 Sitting at Your Desk after Surgery 23 6 Week Follow-Up Appointment 24 Exercises at 6 Weeks after Surgery 25 . The neurosurgeon said I will not need a collar, and recovery is usually pretty fast. Carefully lift your feet up onto the bed as you roll over to your back or to one side, using your elbow to support you. offers surgical treatments for a variety of spinal and neck conditions, and does not treat or consult on hip, leg, ankle, knee, or non-spinal conditions. My dr has me out for 10-12 weeks from work. This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Let us look at some of the permanent restrictions after spinal fusion that you must adhere to. However, most people who are referred for this surgery have a lot of questions. Post author By ; Post date university of mississippi notable alumni; appliance liquidation rojas el paso, tx on how soon can i fly after acdf surgery on how soon can i fly after acdf surgery Of course, you may feel quite concerned about this, but so long as you follow the instructions of your surgeon, you should be able to experience full recovery. Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF), Authorization to Release Health Information, How to Protect Your Lower Back from Pain While Lifting Something Heavy, Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease May Cause Headaches, Dont Suffer with Lower Back Pain from Driving, Minimally Invasive Back Surgery Recovery Time, DISC Spine Institute North Ft. Worth Office. Bending over to pick something up or lifting in excess of 8 lbs is generally not allowed. Any specific questions or concerns relating to what you/your child may do should be discussed with your doctor. Since the operation takes place close to some of the major blood vessels of the body, there is a chance that they can get injured during the procedure. This is period of time where rare, but potentially serious, complications would likely be detected, if they were to occur. However, it may take up to three months to fully recover. They can be displaced or they can degenerate, which in turn causes irritation and/or compression on the nerve. While we previously mentioned that you have to take it easy and that is correct, it is also important that you engage in exercises that are actually good for your neck. All symptoms went away completely as soon as surgery was complete, until about 7 weeks ago when I moved to a new home. Having neck pain is a debilitating and life limiting condition, but surgery can resolve that issue. friends phoebe roommate russell. 3 -4 wks. I'm sure you, your Dr, and your work can come up with a good plan that is acceptable to everyone and still looks after your healing process. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. The most common question asked is how long does it take to recover from neck surgery? The reality, unfortunately, is there is no clear-cut or straightforward answer to this question. Still not able to lift over 5lbs or drive. While the cardiac and vascular effects associated with anesthesia typically dont last very long and dont affect a persons safety while flying, long-distance travel puts individuals who have just had surgery at high risk for developing blood clots. It is nothing to get worried over and you can always discuss with your doctor if you have any concerns. I have shoet term disabilitiy but its not enough mony coming in and I need to get back to work. They include: There are numerous factors that will affect how long it will take you to recover from neck surgery. Sleep is a top priority post-surgery, as it allows your body to heal. Complications Of ACDF Surgery ; Complications Of Anterior Cervical Discectomy And Fusion . help anybody? Usually, neck pain is a symptom of an underlying condition that must be addressed. It may surprise you to hear that many of our patients report that they feel more confident driving after their ACDF than they did before the operation. However, our physicians will be offering ONLINE appointments during this time to address your medical needs. There is no contraindications to flying within the 1st 24 hours. During the next several days, be aware of the signs of infection. On the other hand, inpatient surgery tends to be more extensive than outpatient surgery. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/13\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/13\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b4\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b4\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/79\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/79\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b6\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b6\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9f\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9f\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Official resource database of the world-leading Johns Hopkins Hospital, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/13\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/13\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/aid9585941-v4-728px-Sleep-After-a-Cervical-Neck-Surgery-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"