pygmy goats for sale in central illinois

how do i access my master strawman account

It was stolen from Jesus in the Holy Bible Matthew 10 : 16 King James. You can access your Master Strawman Account with confidence and ensure the accuracy of your personal information. If the judge insists on proceeding with the case, just act confused and ask this question: Let me see if I understand, Your Honor. Later, when I went to visit the judge, I told him of my problem with the Supreme Court cases dealing with Public Policy rather than the Public Law. Having started out on this journey, Im a stickler for getting things right and the issue that I have faced is that a lot of the information out there is very America specific. Cc trng bt buc c nh du *. Apply for CUSIP number through www.cusip.com. This will be answered later. Built by. If not you will have to apply through the NYSE via SEC. http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue/ucc%20connection.html, http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-press-releases/, http://freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html, http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-ucc-connection-how-uniform.html. If they did not treat strawmen as real people, then there would be no way to deal with all of the money and property that belongs to strawmen. 2. i would really like to access my account and reclaim my BC but i cannot seem to find out how to do it in Canada. Hi Aware. I am from London and am researching filing a UCC-1. Public records are records that are available to anyone who wants to see them. Once you know who your strawman is, you can start looking for your master strawman account. Question: How did you box in the judge? Instead of contracts being enforceable only if all parties agreed knowingly, willingly and intentionally, now Agreements can be enforced based on essentially cured statements or presumptions. I refer to this as a Global Financial System or IOU system and use terms to describe the concepts involved but this whole idea is very cryptic. We are British/CanAdian citizens currently living in Canada what is the process for authenticating your BC for UK please? You may only pay bills. But, it is not expedient to admit this, so the Code was written so as not to abolish the Common Law entirely. Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! I have downloaded the eligibility questionnaire from the DTCC website. The UCC took over all contractual arrangements during the bankruptcy since lawful money did not exist as of 1933 It compels you to perform to the exact letter of any contract that you are under. We found the bond amount is 100 million. You have a right to make a fool of yourself provided you do not infringe on the life, liberty, or property of someone else. This is accomplished via your strawman account. 11. Thank you for your innerstanding. Accessing your 'Strawman' Account - Filing a UCC1 Financing The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. You must play a little ignorant. Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as an agent for another for the purposes of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct. (The names on tombstones in cemeteries are in all-caps.). Therefore, it doesnt appear to me that this court is moving under the Common Law. Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. 03/2023. It is important to understand our society is based mainly on these presumptive offers to contract. Can you provide me with the location of a copy? This was a puzzle to me. One should be well prepared with key knowledge and understanding before trying to apply anything that goes against the grain in my opinion. You can show, at 1-308 (old 1-207).4 that you have sufficiently reserved your rights. But I am still thinking through this process so I may have my ducks in a row before I begin. They know that if your name appears in all capital letters, its not really your name. Explicit reservation of rights means, you make a statement, just like they make statements, that your rights are totally yours without any presumption to the contrary. Every system of civilized law must have two characteristics: Remedy and Recourse. We will discuss what it is, why its essential to access it, how to access it, and common questions about the process. When you receive your green card you know they have been notified you have claimed your Birth Certificate. PRACTICAL APPLICATION TRAFFIC COURT I live in Suriname and it came to my knowledge that all CUSIP numbers are owned by USA banks. It is important to remember when we go into a court that we are in a commercial international jurisdiction. Q: What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity in my Master Strawman Account? GreetingsWhat is the process to Authenticate your Berth Certificate. Let us know if youd like our help with this , Would you please email me the info I need to get this process underway. When you see Without Prejudice UCC 1-308 in connection with your signature, you are saying: I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract, commercial agreement or bankruptcy that I did not enter knowingly , voluntarily , and intentionally . In the Harmless as a Dove approach, we are asking questions in a cooperative manner, we genuinely want them to reveal themselves but because their system is so dependent on secrecy they will want to avoid disclosing their fraud. Instead, its best to focus on status correction which is more powerful than attempting to access an account. Wed be more than happy to assist you. But we had to set up the CUSIP blind. This overturned a standing decision of over one hundred years. Either you drove the wrong way on a one-way street or you didnt. This led me to think of getting a LLC so that I may set up a commercial/pass through account for me to discharge debts. Nobody. Contracts are enforceable, and the Constitution gives two jurisdictions where contracts can be enforced Equity or Admiralty. No you did not and the way they get around that is by asking for you to send them payment, even if it is very small. It had been abandoned on the sea (see) of admiralty where it was salvaged by Government and big corps to use for their own gain and benefit. We have to go into court and be wise and harmless, and not make demands. So, if I have to defend under that, I would need to have the Rules of Criminal Procedure for Statutory Jurisdiction. It is worthless paper given in exchange for something of substantive value. The IRS is a prime example of an unlawful presumptive organization. Once you file your UCC-1 you will get the file number create your bond with the UCC Trust Account. He said, Prior to 1938, the Supreme Court was dealing with Public Law; since 1938, the Supreme Court has dealt with Public Policy. Well, whats so difficult about that charge? Are you familiar with this legislation? Did you sign with your wet ink signature making a new contract with this third party? Judge: I dont see why not. I was thinking of going out and scream out loud, I hate Washington crooks!, But now that I know, that I can protect myself and my future child and family I feel relieve. What they would have to do is place the national debt into evidence. COMPELLED BENEFIT He had not tried to understand the concepts involved. A: Accessing your Master Strawman Account allows you to understand your financial position, avoid fraudulent activities, and ensure the accuracy of your personal information. When I find out About it I was disgusted! Genevieve Jai, Hi there! Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, Chemtrail Pilot Blows the Lid Off OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD, From State Sponsored Terror to State Sponsored Freedom, The Foundation for The New World Economic Order, The Ultimate Geopolitical Game Changer Is Here, GeoPolitical and SocioEconomics Q1 Summary, Declassified: The Sino-Russian Masterplan To End U.S. Dominance In Middle East, Russia, China Offer Eurasian Emporium, the US Sabre Rattling, Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia, Powerful Bloodlines Behind the Dark Cabal, Quake Delivers Earth-Shattering Blow to U.S.-Led NATO Hypocrisy, Club Of Rome: The Origin Of Climate And Population Alarmism, The first is the Security Agreement which is a private document evidencing. Unlike Signatures that are mostly written in cursive or scribbles, thus making them hard to read, PRINT NAME simply demands that you write very clearly and without connecting the letters, So your writing looks like Printed Text! It was also the year the courts claim they blended Law with Equity. How does this work for a Canadian citizen. He did not know what it meant. While youre there, would you read into the record what it says under the signature?, Officer: It says, Without Prejudice, UCC 1-308. [old 1-207] Note: When logging into your account, you will provide your account number and password. You will then need to set up this account to properly obtain the securities from the Treasury. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can gain access to your Master Strawman Account and take control of your personal finances. I never received it nor the green card referred to above; how do I know whether it was accepted/filed or not and, can I send another copy of the original just for that purpose? You can go back to the UCC Connection How the Uniform Commercial Code secretly took over the worldpost to review this. Travel is a right, which is true. 3 #Expairtation, Of 14th #Ammendment- While Being Massa In Due Course Of #100BillionDollars! Wed be more than happy to assist you with this . hello MasterTrackEarn credit the argument of the hypothesis, then we say youre attacking a straw man. Which means they will settle the debt from this account. It is unlawful because in order for a contract to be binding and enforceable there must be a meeting of the minds or full disclosure and transparency. I think it could be answered if I could put the officer on the stand for a moment and ask him a few short questions. You can also find your master strawman account by looking for public records. Well, Your Honor, there is a question I would like to ask before I can make a plea of innocent or guilty. Could you clarify, under UK rules, if I should lay claim and own my coporeal entity using the allodial title first before doing the above process? Now this can only be a civil action not criminal. This is slightly condensed, casually paraphrased transcript of tapes of a seminar given in 1990 by Howard Freeman. Your best bet is to walk into a bank and speak to a bank rep on the Private side of the bank to get real information. To my knowledge this private agreement between you and your agent in commerce is effected to ensure that you indemnify the public against any damage you, as the living [being], make against any member of the public as they operate only under limited liability insurance and therefore are at risk to damage by your day to day activities. Then the record will show that this action against ___(Straw Man Name)___ is a criminal action, is that right? We simply share Patricks information, documents, audios, calls, and files. Jenny M. Instead of filing in Washington, you would file in New York since its great for foreigners and is an international filing state. To my surprise, he knew about this and he leads me to the DTC and CUSIP process. What is the compelled performance of an unrevealed commercial agreement? Once the transfer bank receives funds they will immediately issue a MT760 to block this account. This portion of the Julians Debt Contesting Experience OPPT Success Storiesdescribes the concept: Under the traffic court practical application section u said to print without prejudice on your license. Once you have created your account, you will be able to login and access your strawman. aPlease email paperworkreview@areweallreallyeducated.com and we will let you know by email if your UCC was correctly filed or not. No, they are not, because you cannot be penalized or punished for not keeping to the letter of a contract. A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another persons argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making. If you cant access the account, that may mean its no longer active. Howard Freeman reveals: Once you have created your account, you will be able to login and access your strawman. Actually, it is better to use a rubber stamp, because this demonstrates that you had previously reserved your rights. Wondering how long it takes to sell a car? I dont care how old they are; you have no right to overturn a standing decision of the United States Supreme Court in a District Court. I am using this in my next traffic ticket hearing. First of all, contracts are unnecessary. The judge has the other portion of it., Where did you get my address that you wrote on that citation?, Officer: Well, I got it from your drivers license., (Handing the officer your drivers license) Is this the document you copied my name and address from?, While youve got it in your hand, would you read the signature thats on that license? I didnt make anything. They knew something was fishy when we went off the gold standard. Under this new law, agreements can be binding, and if you only exercise the benefits of an agreements, it is presumed or implied that you intend to meet the obligations associated with those benefits. Would I be a part of that whole debt slave ratio ? The IRS has a lot of information about your Strawman because it is responsible for collecting taxes on behalf of the government.

Shooting In Waco, Tx Yesterday, Articles H

how do i access my master strawman account