pygmy goats for sale in central illinois

cars for sale in tulsa, ok under $2,000

I took it across the street, did some parallel parking, a few ins, and outs, and decided this was the one. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, It just won't die! (74 mi) Listed 72 days ago, Independence, KS This dealership offers Listed 23 days ago, Tulsa, OK Apply Online Loan Calculator. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The truck was so big; it was a truck, after all. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. After buying it i looked up numbers to find out that it has a SS drive train along with possi, and a Extreme chasse . 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT Base - 136,882 mi, Tahlequah, OK And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Need financing? My kids and I are forever grateful. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT Base - 136,882 mi, Tahlequah, OK GMC Sierra 1500 in Tulsa, OK. 36 listings starting at $4,950. God Bless You! I bought it used and looked into numbers that this little 03 S10 has a regular LS step side extended body , it caught my eye because it had a SS hood and a Extreme front and back bumpers. Listed 100 days ago, Fort Smith, AR Partial matches are generated by applying your search criteria to a larger search area. 2000 BMW 528iA. Perfect. * 299,468 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Bartlesville, OK (41 mi) (918) 995-4396 Request Info Sales Associate, Dan Belling did a wonderful job again on our Subaru purchase. i am selling this car as I want to buy a new Tesla. upon request. We have the 3.6 and it has not had a single issue after 43k miles. It has the most smooth ride and practically sound proof inside. If you wish to remain celibate, this is the vehicle for you! I got about 17 around town and 25 on the highway but thats pretty much what all the mid size SUVs get. I love driving this suv everyday. In spite of the issues it takes a liking and keeps on ticking. Jobs. I emailed ahead about my vehicle choice, then spoke with a different associate on the phone about my new to me vehicle. They are the bestsales, management, service, parts and even the body shop. They negotiated with me until we go the price right, and the dealership is s very nice environment. During test drive it did not blow cold air. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Thank you Mr Williams and Ruben for helping me and my mom ..we got a 2023 nissan kick thanks guys!!! Listed 14 days ago, La Monte, MO A 6 point turn, I pulled into the mall. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 5 Used Cars Found Save Search X Message: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS - 250,211 mi Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Quite happy. Problem is is that is doesn't always start the first time. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. - My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE Used 1999 Nissan Altima XE 2,250 299,468 miles See estimated payment Patriot Chevrolet (40.85 mi. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Oklahoma City OK, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Fort Smith AR, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Springfield MO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Wichita Falls TX, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Manhattan KS, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Kansas City MO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Little Rock AR, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Columbia MO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Shreveport LA. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. 41 Used Cars Found. Calls may be prerecorded. Power windows. I have the 6 passenger version and has been a huge benefit except when you prefer not . seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the She spent 6+ hours with us on a bright, sunny Saturday! Whether youre looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, well make sure you always know the real deal. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} 2. I am considering engine rebuild if possible since car is in such good condition. I can not express how worried I was that I had purchased the wrong track, and thankfully, because of the Ferguson Deal, I'm now a 100% happy customer. I absolutely love this car! Save Search. a virtual appointment! Listed 7 days ago, Springdale, AR My salesperson, Lauren Colwell, went above and beyond to besure I was satisfied. (97 mi) Great van many options very reliable just bought new tires recently all up to date .and trans serviced. (102 mi) The amazing repair service provided by Mitch and Casey was outstanding. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Jose assisted us with such a positive and uplifting attitude, and was extremely knowledgeable. - I love VW, so Ill always drive one. Save $1,012 on Used Cars Under $4,000 in Tulsa, OK. Search 22 listings to find the best deals. Our recommendations He will ensure you get your dream car at the very best possible price and will make you change your mind about the negative perceptions of the ar buying experience. 231 Great Deals out of 499 listings starting at $3,958, 311 Great Deals out of 647 listings starting at $2,250, 142 Great Deals out of 306 listings starting at $2,250, 1324 Great Deals out of 3289 listings starting at $1,500, 1551 Great Deals out of 3822 listings starting at $1,500, 133 Great Deals out of 310 listings starting at $7,500, 321 Great Deals out of 830 listings starting at $3,900, 1670 Great Deals out of 4035 listings starting at $1,500, 503 Great Deals out of 1054 listings starting at $3,958, 157 Great Deals out of 324 listings starting at $2,250, 1628 Great Deals out of 3911 listings starting at $1,500, 203 Great Deals out of 415 listings starting at $4,488, 58 Great Deals out of 563 listings starting at $8,449, 81 Great Deals out of 507 listings starting at $7,386, 135 Great Deals out of 423 listings starting at $5,000, 73 Great Deals out of 312 listings starting at $7,716, 89 Great Deals out of 299 listings starting at $10,911, 65 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at $14,000, 62 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at $7,143, 87 Great Deals out of 254 listings starting at $10,700, 94 Great Deals out of 235 listings starting at $7,495, 31 Great Deals out of 214 listings starting at $6,900, 37 Great Deals out of 211 listings starting at $6,498, 38 Great Deals out of 207 listings starting at $9,998. but I got new tires and were gonna see how it treats me. I also appreciated the shuttle service and the nice drivers so I didn't have to wait there. Ford F-250 Super Duty in Tulsa, OK. 38 listings starting at $8,995. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I would recommend this vehicle and would buy one again. It is extremely reliable, stylish, status symbol. The technology is amazing and makes it a joy to drive. (280 mi) Gorgeous interior and killer Bose sound system. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. We enjoyed our experience so much, we are about to purchase a second vehicle! Marine Blue Pearlcoat 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring FWD 4-Speed Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC 16VTITLE VIN: 3A4FY58B36T362545 Stock: D2646 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-02-2019, Located in Evansville, IN / 482 miles away from Tulsa, OK. Sunlight Silver Metallic exterior and Black/Charcoal interior. Used Cars For Sale > Tulsa, OK; Used Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in . Used 2002 Cadillac STS Harley Davidson 2002, Used 1965 Pontiac Bonneville Star Cheif Executive. Visit Us; Services. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. We were also impressed by Dave and Rick in finance, who found us the absolute lowest rate. - a virtual appointment! Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. The Acceleration was surprising, I have no issues passing or returning to Hwy speed after slowing down or stopping. Work was finished sooner than was quoted. Ive owned an S model since 2014 and its like brand bew still. Runs and drives, power lock doors and windows, CD player and radio works, heat and cold AC. Cars in good condition has a couple minor dents. Has Black SUV for $3K Jeep Patriot year 2007 by owner in Tulsa-Oklahoma. Not the most technologically advanced but that is what I was looking for, keep it simple! You can get more information about this car from your couch through Very stable, 140mph was like driving at 30mph. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Calls may be prerecorded. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. I have the 6 passenger version and has been a huge benefit except when you prefer not to drive, but forced to, due to this feature. A little smaller than I would have liked, however, considering its competition my choice over any BMW, Toyo/Lexus or Niss/Infiniti. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. - Looking to have this car delivered to your home? (102 mi) States. James was a great help today getting my car serviced and had me back on the road in no time! Meaty sounding engine, clean lines, good power, great warranty. I didn't love it. especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Tulsa, OK, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. Listed 100 days ago, Fort Smith, AR The next day, I backed out of my parking spot. She was not pushy or rude. All vehicles are hand selected, most from our fleet of rental cars, trucks, and SUVs with unsurpassed quality and value. Everyone was super nice and helpful. (1 mi) Used Cars Under $6,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK - Vehicle Pricing Info No Accidents SUV Sedan Great Price Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported All Wheel Drive Hatchback 2014+ One. Car is like a brand new Nissan Armada '04 by owner in Tulsa, OK for less than $4K. Listed 182 days ago, 1995 Chevrolet S-10 Reg. Clean title. Contact the dealership with (1 mi) These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Why Buy a Car from Us? Consistently sent to voicemail. I appreciate the creature comforts of my e39. - Autopten.com. I've had my 05 dakota 3.7 quad cab for about a year and I have put 16000 miles on it without a problem I have found that it likes the finer fuel in life and premium gas ain't cheap! A great no pressure experience. Real Estate. Listed 51 days ago. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Located in Comanche, TX / 333 miles away from Tulsa, OK. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Tulsa, OK - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 93 Results Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Tahlequah, OK I was initially put off when I was told the price was non-negotiable, as everything is negotiable in sales. In that time replaced: rotors x1, struts x1, water pump x1, alternator x1, battery x3, tires x3, blower motor x1, heater coil x1, a/c compressor x1, valve cover gasket x1, rear main seal x1. I'm a taller person at 6'6", short legs, long in the body. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. If you sell used cars in OK, near or around Tulsa, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Used Cars Tulsa OK At Bailey's Auto Sales , our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Fantastic fuel economy. Automobile Maga VIN: JM1BK12F251261626 Stock: M1088B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-02-2023, Located in Pauls Valley, OK / 124 miles away from Tulsa, OK. 2001 Spruce Green Clearcoat Metallic Ford Taurus LX 4D Sedan FWD 3.0L V6 12V This Ford Taurus has many features and is well equipped including, Prefer Horrific service after the sale! Nice car,bought it in July 2021 had 24000 thousand miles.I am 77 years old always wanted a small suv.i have problems with it keep saying Low tire pressure i need to know why it keep on doing that i have to keep putting air in the tires. Thank you for finding a reliable, cute vehicle that fit my tiny budget. Look for them on your next purchase. Never spent a $ on maintenance of this car. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Not many roadsters that I can fit in. They checked tread and found it to be close to recommended change wear, so they didnt rotate and thus didnt charge me for it. I'm not a fan of dealerships and prefer not to deal with them, but honestly, after this experience, I will be back and most likely only buy the Ferguson Deal. Joshua and Andre were extremely helpful and understanding throughout the whole process! Never before have I been able to get in and out of a dealership as quickly and efficiently as when working with Jeremy. This has been an excellent vehicle for my daily use since I bought it in 12/2002. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. For Sale. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from The faster the turn the closer to the ground it was. No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 7 Owners, Personal use only, Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McAlester, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK, Used Cars Under 9000 near Colorado Springs, Used Tesla For Sale near Jacksonville, FL, Used Chevrolet For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Chevrolet For Sale near Los Angeles, CA, Used Subaru For Sale near Minneapolis, MN, Used SUV For Sale near Virginia Beach, VA, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Wantagh, NY, Best Buick Encore Gx Lease Deals in Sunnyvale, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (97 mi) - He had great customer service! (102 mi) Search filters. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 2 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. The SUV has exceeded all expectations. The best car I have ever owned. Reliable, comfortable and great fuel economy for the 3.5 Ecoboost motor. and any applicable fees. Our first exposure to Lou Fusz Mazda St. Louis was closing time on a Saturday night when we decided to walk around the lot. Contact the dealership with I have had Ram and GM, and this is my favorite. ALSO, it's got three pedals!!! Had a communication problem and with the help of Mr Glover and Adam everything has been straighten out to satisfaction. Is it a perfect car, no, but for the money, it was an excellent buy, I liked it so much, I bought a 2017 Cruze, and passed the 14 on to my son. Still runs like new. There are additional matching cars outside your search area. My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE Reduced Price Used 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport 2,400 253,332 miles See estimated payment Engine performance is outstanding, feels turbocharged. Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 years love this car. Listed 21 days ago, Tulsa, OK (122 mi) 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. All the electronics and remote features are extremely reliable. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically There're 33 cars listed in Tulsa, OK, by owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $500 only. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? He's well organized, does all the foot work before I even get the dealership, and makes the entire process an absolute breeze. Highly recommend!! A three-day / 150-mile guarantee that I was happy. Listed 186 days ago, Springdale, AR This car helped me become a full time mom with football cheerleading daycare school work I was able to work in get to school with this car ( BELLAB) my kids love this car I dont want to let go but I cant afford it now. Get email alerts on this search. Another 8 points turn to get in. Listed 63 days ago, Oklahoma City, OK Loving the Sierra so far. This car was a gift to me by me in 1993. Super staff, great vehicle. Sell represent Aisha very friendly and courteous. My car is 15 years old. Used Cars Under $1,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK Location Within 500 miles 10mi 50mi 100mi 500mi Home delivery available Only show local listings Make | Model | Year make Year Min Condition. although I love this car, but its not great in the winter. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, The interior is beautiful in the Touring. For a car designed in the 1990's, it has been a car that always caught my eye, I have always had ONE BMW. Chuck ran me thru the paperwork, and I was out the door. Tylor was very easy to work with answered all my questions and very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend member service department has been amazing also. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. I've had it for ten. - BEST one yet and it's not even considered a luxury brand. We value your privacy. 25mpg. 25mpg. Listed 116 days ago, Aubrey, TX NO BADGE (1,042) You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. Styling is the first year of the newer design which has carried through to subsequent years. Great for big family it drives good in any whether. If only every sales person and dealership were as efficient, friendly, and prepared. And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! Sedans Station Wagons $1,475 2001 Pontiac grand prix SE Sedan 4D Tulsa, OK 155K miles $1,800 2007 Hyundai sonata GLS Sedan 4D Tulsa, OK 187K miles $3,750 2008 Chevrolet impala Tulsa, OK 156K miles $4,000 $5,500 2008 Nissan altima 3.5 SL Sedan 4D Tulsa, OK 193K miles $2,000 2016 Nissan sentra SL Sedan 4D Tulsa, OK 87K miles $1,500 I have owned a 1999 and a 2006 Ford Lariat with the 4.6L the only problems I had was after 250,000 miles I had to replace the radiator and on the 99 the coil packs gave me problems but I replaced them with after market ones from 1-A Auto parts and not REM coils. - our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Going to a dealership to buy a car is usually like going to the dentist but she made it a relaxed and informed, straightforward experience for me. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 41 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500, Average price for Used Cars Under $2,500 Tulsa, OK: $2,257. Great vehicle! - I remembered that Erik had mentioned the Ferguson Deal. Subaru builds Great automobilesbut when buying one you also buy the dealership! Love that parts are everywhere. It is used as a daily and a work truck. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Not a Bonneville. This truck is very comfy for long trips. Ford Escape in Tulsa, OK. 39 listings starting at $4,995. Routine scheduled maintenance always. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Additionally, they gave us a fair deal on our trade-in. 3. it has a third row, which I didn't even find out about until a year after having my car, which was sick. Needs starter, possibly a valve, inbox me for info. I love this car. Cheap Cars for Sale in Tulsa, OK Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 90 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (13) Blue (13) Brown (3) Gold (3) Gray (4) Green (3) Red (7) Scheduling was easy, although on Jan 2 there were a lot of walk-ins, which took it a bit longer to accomplish. All rights reserved. Overall it has been a great experience overall, so far. No. 5 cars for sale found, starting at $1,950, Average price for Used Cars Under $1,000 Tulsa, OK: $2,700. Broken Arrow, OK Power trunk lock. Replaced starter and didn't charge me for fixing it! As always they did an awesome job! Fits the whole family in. Her 1st ever on her own. The SEL with Premium, Convenience, and Cargo Packages provides unbeatable safety, technology, and comfort. We give them an A+! . Got a great deal on a leaseback and over 3 years less than 2K deprecition. ${award} ${year}, By Kirk Massey and Donna Massey from COLLINSVILLE, 2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo Luxury review, By Happy 2015 VW Golf TDi DSG owner from Tulsa Oklahoma, By Happy Hyundai Owner from Galveston, TX, By Nelson Porrata Reyes from Broken Arrow Oklahoma, Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat review. 41 Used Cars Found. To repair it will be cost prohibitive, so my search for the XT5 continues. Mine is an automatic as there is not enough room for even my shorter legs to run a clutch. there are so many perks, but also a couple cons. Never have had any manor maintenance issues beyond battery/tire replacements and minor exterior repairs from accidents. No problems till the car hit around 120k then I started to have problems but at that mileage problems are expected. Listed 230 days ago, 1994 Dodge Caravan 3dr ES 112" WB - 121,910 mi, Cuba, MO Drives like a dream and Im averaging 54MPG, Amazing place amazing people!! It will be able to take our family everywhere. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? My wife bought this car brand spanking new in 2005. All suitcases fit. . The best car I have ever owned. I called and texted Erik Wells, the salesman. - Very fast, easy & friendly customer service, with a great selection of used cars, if you're in the market for a quality used car, check these guys out. You have to experience the beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension. Great for long trips. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Madelyn helped with service on my 2017 forester she was very professional helped me with all my requests and got me back on the road in a reasonable time line. Above and beyond any car buying experience wee had before. And, I love the Tucson so far. Easy purchase process and excellent southern hospitality. You could take clover leafs at 85 and it never got loose. away) our. Calls may be prerecorded. Car is in very good conditions, the reason for selling is graduation. Thank you! expressed or implied. - Browse the best February 2023 deals on BMW vehicles for sale in Tulsa, OK. Save $52,639 right now on a BMW on CarGurus. - Through out the formal purchase process, she checked in with me to make sure I was comfortable and not feeling rushed. . You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Great car for the money in my opinion. (1 mi) . The Ferguson Deal - I didn't love it. Kirk and Donna Massey purchased a Cadillac SRX SUV with the assistance of Jose Aguirre our salesman. Took my 2015 Golf in for some minor maintenance issues. Danette Hayden is who we worked with. I've had to do some maintenance other than tune-ups and oil changes, but for as ugly as this car is, I'm impressed with its durability! Weve taken the guesswork out. A video walkaround of this car may be available Visit Abilene All-Star Auto online at abileneallstar.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 3* VIN: 3GNFK16388G185635 Stock: 7889 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023. I had a fantastic experience. We would highly recommend Jose for the highest award possible the dealership may have. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in Tulsa, OK. We have 2,793 used cars in Tulsa for sale that are reported accident free, 2,109 1-Owner cars, and 2,177 personal use cars. Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000 in Tulsa, OK - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 83 Results Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Thanks again Jeremy for working my deal through the GMC side of Ferguson so I could continue to work with both you and Kyle (Finance). Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Changed Engine and Transmission oils regularly is a must. Miss Autrey, my salesperson was friendly, respectful, and knowledgeable of the vehicle I purchased. Ford F-150 in Tulsa, OK. 107 listings starting at $3,900. Perchasing from Phillips Auto Group was an all around pleasant experience.

When Was Tom Suiter Born, Stevens Crackshot 16 Parts, Articles C

cars for sale in tulsa, ok under $2,000