pygmy goats for sale in central illinois

blind taylor worm fanfic

", "I haven't forgotten." "She was one of the original twenty-eight. but it focuses heavily on the mental aspect of her powers. Taylor says that if she pushes herself very hard, she can actually blow out bulbs, but that is the strongest feat she has accomplished. So the intro said that the power was a trump so maybe some sort of field that links capes, like instruments in a band, and amplifies the effects they have? Confirmed, power that seems tailored to disrupting cameras so that she can use her main power actually needed. "A Wand for Skitter", on Fanfiction.net. Taylor loses access to her other two powers a Thinker sensory ability and a Shaker aura while in her Breaker form. That," Piggot pointed at the folder, "is all the information we could gather on her with certainty that it wasn't tampered with.". Taylor the Shopkeeper Summary: In a world without Endbringers, Taylor just wanted to run her store in peace. Nobody remembers them better than me. Taylor can be insane as well. 14 Zusatz. "Right." You must log in or register to reply here. Based it around the idea that observing a thing changes the thing. Still the folder seemed remarkably thin for what the media was calling "the next Nilbog. Was interesting cause it went with the concept and I wanna give it a reread but can't remember what the rest of the fic was about. The sun reflected off his chrome skin with a bright sheen. They are not affected in any way other than being pushed; the smear effect is likely just Taylors subjective experience of her power, or at most an effect confined to her Breaker-state world. And if you're concerned about some sort of class system," She pointed to the girl who had first slowed the assembly line. It may not display this or other websites correctly. "This and no weapons to speak of." Its function is awkward and inconsistent enough that she still needs day-to-day professional assistance to go out in public. IF YOU LEAVE THIS PAGE NOW, NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU. and our Weld said, not looking away from the hut. The original story had a similar meeting, but with Contessa and Taylor's positions exchanged. Glowworm is a Worm fanfic written by redshirt. It also has the effect of putting Leet in reach of Contessa's machinations, reducing her ultimate plan by several steps. At some point since meeting her, she must have communicated his needs to herself and they had found Weld a chair he could actually sit on. Two beetles crawled on a drunk man in what was probably the emergency room, off in the distance. Sure enough the Taylors at the assembly line worked like clockwork. The only thing separating Brockton Bay from the rest of the world. liberties . There is not much conflict ypu can have in a wheelchair. Taylor discovers that she can also smear the smear (e.g., smearing something up, then smearing the smear itself to the right), resulting in the object following the path of the smear (up then right), if the object is light enough. Hmm I'm interested to see where you're going with this lot of different things you could do. However, her sight is by no means normal. Eventually, it's revealed that her nickname is "Tessa," which is short for. She waved a hand at the Taylors delicately fitting chips into small plastic cases. LF Any fics where taylor is blind either due to trigger or power related or just naturally. Contessa was using Taylor's trigger to remove her own restrictions and arrange the defeat of some of the world's worst villains. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Centipede (Tokyo Ghoul alt!power, dead), maybe. Piggot's frown deepened, the wrinkles in her brow tightening even while the skin under her eyes and cheeks seemed to sag. In the Worm epilogue, a cape tells a joke with the punchline "six different flavors of sausage." . The new Empire cape is obviously part of her multi trigger, wonder how many others there are and how they all triggered. A subreddit to discuss fanfics for Wildbow's works! Once the Protectorate learned of this they'd be more afraid than ever. Taylor confirmed. "This and no weapons to speak of." Besides himself, of course, but that was better left unsaid. Excellent a new story to read, just in time for the holidays. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Doing factory work while others", His guide cut him off. Taylor spoke overly formal, but there was a tension there. There it was. Very intense. She spent several months mentoring and bonding with Taylor, until the emotional connection caused Taylor to develop a "bud" of her PTV Shard. My own fic Claim The Spoils has her with Victor's power, able to know what skills other people have and drain them from them. However, this exhaustion is not felt in the real world, and remaining in the real world allows her to recover at roughly a ten-to-one ratio (for every ten seconds in the ghost world, she needs one in the real world to recover). Anything not directly observed by a sapient being appears to be perfectly evenly lit, regardless of real-world lighting conditions. He's so distinctly not human, it's interesting to see how normal things that we take for granted fail to apply to him. Lord Doom is a Worm fanfiction posted on Spacebattles Dot Com, here. Cutting Ties - Taylor uses Jack Slash's Thinker power to make friends. He hasn't even died. Taylor and the Unseelie Court (Taylor isn't herself the spooky monster, but deals with old-school type Fae, dead). She hadn't budged an inch. Of those three, Split recently completed while the other two are languishing in indefinite hiatus. Weaver Nine - This technically doesn't count since Taylor and Jack Slash switch places so it's a story from Jack's perspective if she was born in Taylor's place but naming this anyway since it has some Thinker power stuff going on. "Right." Percussive AOE healing? before?". Abstract representations of Taylor (for example, a dot on a movement radar) don't activate her Thinker power, and neither do simulations of her (for example, if Coil is looking at her in universe A, universe B Taylor is not considered observed). However, due to being somewhat high on painkillers when she figures it out, she believes she has a strange limit all plans she makes must in some way involve food. Nice to meet you, Weld. Tried searching for it and got nothing. Chapter 1 Thirty feet away and six and a half straight down, cicada larvae slowly crawled underground, most of their 17 year span lived completely out of human view. It makes sense, since shards want their hosts to be active out and about, getting into conflict and such. Alea Iacta Est - Dinah and Taylor shard swap. Work Search: Taylor put a hand to her chest. To use the same suit of armor example (see the Thinker power's description), Taylor would be able to enter her Breaker state because she is concealed within the armor. "I can't reveal all the details, of course, but we've already secured a few contracts." We understand better than anyone else their thoughts and feelings.". El Ahrairah - Power anaylsis. "Good, then do you have any recording equipment or weapons to surrender?" Have a chappie. Her fists clenched, "I have to. As Weld walked further downhill, she faded from view. Her primary power allows her to enter a kind of time-frozen "ghost realm" as long as she is not being directly visually observed by any sapient being, bringing anything she is wearing or carrying with her. Blind due to injury and complications with being sent back. Press J to jump to the feed. Weld reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Taylor goes to Harry Potter, and solves the saga in two years. He was fairly sure she was the same one that he had met at the hut, but the reality was she could have easily swapped places with any of her doppelgangers when he hadn't been looking. There's chronic pain/illnesses, developmental disabilities like ASD, specific learning disabilities, mental illness, personality disorders, sleep disorders, and various genetic disorders. In his most even voice, Weld spoke. She outspeeded Taylor's clap alchemy (in the tar pit) and then created several, seemingly quite complicated creatures, in the matter of seconds, some of them literally on the fly. ], Triumph's First Encounter [could be canon? Why? "Phones." Taylor scowled. Taylor is a dragon wyvern. Queen of Owls on QQ. No handshake then. QA really turned up the volume this time. On the night Taylor ran her first path to find cookies, Contessa felt an overwhelming urge to go buy some cookies (implied to be Taylor's) herself (and even thought she was pregnant due to all the food cravings), and Taylor has gotten flashes of Cauldron's attempts to fight Scion. She stood resolutely against the last light of the sun, her shadow stretching out towards him. Got through the rest of the posted material and I just love this to bits. Im happy to follow thi for as long as you want to write it. "And they're" Weld coughed, "You're all fine with this? Weld sank in his seat. "Makes it seem like you come here expecting a fight. Another concern is that the language might be repetitive, but theres only so many ways I can say I entered/exited ghost world/form/state or I can/cant see where someone is/isnt observing before I start having to re-use words haha. Can I get a link? I was going to ask but the story answered, she, Wandering Eyes [non-canon][Kiss/Kill speculation], Loves me, Loves me not [non-canon][Kiss/Kill speculation], Canon Clockblocker meets Camera Shy Clockblocker [non-canon][crack! The Taylors didn't just replace their hosts, they subsumed them. He asked. The theatricality, the bravado, the utter disregard for the thoughts of others, Lord Doom was all that and more. It ramps up fast well into Peggy Sue territory on the crackish side --where I am most cofortable. Contessa is mildly annoyed that she's gained a few pounds because of Taylor, but takes it in good humor. As I hit refresh I get a second chapter. You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again. It looked like a shipping container, although he was told the furnishing on the inside was a little nicer than that. Well maam, we know he said a curse word and weve documented several different effects associated with the ones hes tested on., She checked her area for eavesdroppers, He can light things on fire with the F bomb and powder stone with Ass. The writing is flickery, like a florescent bulb with an iffy ballast. Grind Chapter 1: 1-1, a X-overs + Worm Crossover fanfic | FanFiction Grind 1.1 I walked into the Library. JavaScript is disabled. They sat on a veranda at the top of a hill overlooking the city, Taylor savoring a sundae, Weld admiring the sunset. Twenty feet away lay an anthill. Time lapsed: 30 seconds. ", Weld folded his arms very deliberately - he didn't want to scrape them against each other, but as a result it was exaggerated like a stage version of the movement. Off in the distance, a crane operated at the side of a skyscraper, the sun at its back. After everything else had gone so well, he had ruined it at the end. Breeding Worm HellKing666. Methuselah (original vampire alt!power) has some hints of it but might not quite fit. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. No shading, no different lighting to give things nuances to their colors; I. Anything that brain of yours could Tinker can be found. In fact if there was, Weld suspected that would have just slowed down production. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This work could have adult content. Yes. Weld stepped towards the table, eerily aware of the clomping sound his feet made against the huts thin floor. Really enjoyed this. Taylor's mouth stretched into a thin, wide line. Or what was left of it. I'm only sleeping.". Any area which is directly observed appears as absolute blackness when in this state, this blackness does not block Taylor's ghost-world vision. Press J to jump to the feed. My fic https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/worm-nine-lives-of-the-calico-new-litter-lucky-seven-complete.41492/ where Taylor starts out with spheres of perception that she begins to affect reality as well. ", "Why do you suddenly want to work with the Protectorate? I eventually decided to appear in front of her, but close enough that the dangerous end of the long rifle was. Whereas Taylor had an actual chair you might expect in an office, Weld only had a solid plastic block, even then the chair groaned as he rested his weight against it. Ah I spoke too soon. Even though the bullying didn't escalate to the locker incident, Taylor Hebert still triggered with powers. When Weld didn't get an answer, he looked up to see Piggot tired as she was, glaring at him, the muscles in her neck tensed. Taylor handed the phone back to Weld and he pocketed it. Ooo, definitely a fun start. I particularly endorse Split, Skein, and Ziz. Please consider turning it on! Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. She didnt rise to meet him and eyed his hand, his chrome skin glowing dimly with the sheen of the light. You took Brockton Bay over in four weeks and then you just stopped at the city limits. Can also be found on Sufficient Velocity here. Color me intrigued. Oh Good Hunter looks like it might be headed that way. Taylor can see through her own eyes when in the ghost world. Forty taser drones together are able to kill Hookwolf, blasting him en masse and repeatedly until he stops moving and then a few more times for good measure. Not primarily. "All of them." I suppose youre the Protectorates representative? She said more than she asked. And if so, is there a difference in the power draw between active and passive participants? Oh yeah, there's some dead fic which has Taylor die in the locker and shows the consequences a few years later from the perspectives of others. Maybe he improvised and got that last one with something that disoriented people into passing out. She theorized. She let out a long breath, her expression settling on a more neutral one. It was tiny from where he stood. Is it crack? Taylor gets manipulated by Mrs. Abbotson, an old friend of Annette's, in the wake of her first Path- that to getting cookies. Things are changed beforehand and echoed through the dotted lines of the stations, but not tied to them. Due to Contessa essentially using Taylor's Trigger as a way to jailbreak her own Shard, the two start getting overlap and minor nudges from each other. "Alright, fine." She was on the wrong side of plain with her gangly frame and wide mouth. I mean throughout the whole fic not like she had it and got panacea'd. All Taylor had to do was touch the right person and every Taylor would have knowledge of how to get into the Protectorate database. If he stood in it long enough, he might even feel warm. Therapy is a Worm Fanfic by frommerman. Within this realm, Taylor is intangible, able to move freely in any direction at about the equivalent of a brisk jog and phase through solid objects. They'd perform crime upon crime upon crime, and then brag about how dangerous they were, even as they ran away from any law-enforcement that might stand a chance at bringing them in. From up here, the city looked almost normal. ". But the stakes were too high to do anything else. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/taylor-and-the-unseelie-court-worm-au.498094/, https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/unreality-worm.625972/. Summary: Taylor Hebert triggers with a rather strange ability, and this causes the domino effect across the events of Brockton Bay, where creatures of sexual lust and living make their home, and Taylor becomes the Breeder taking care of them. No white noise to soothe him. Instead of controlling bugs, she's a Tinker who can make tiny drones. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I've had the same thought, but I think it comes down to a simple thing: Unless you have a serious disability, you don't tend to really think about it, do you? When Taylor phases through objects, they appear to "smear" along the direction of her movement as if someone had smudged a painting. Whether it was the mood or the exhaustion he shouldn't have been capable of feeling, Weld asked the question that had been weighing on him the whole day. . This seems like it's going to be a real good story. If none of its of interest to you, youd be the first. Weld filled in. From the start he had been a mask Taylor could put on that would let her confront the world. Not primarily. There was nothing for Weld to focus on. Mind, I was already posting when I saw yours. The Breaker power is pickier, and though this sounds overly verbose I think the best way to describe it is: If whatever medium either a human or human-analogue is using to perceive visual input has directly bounced off an object, that object cannot be taken into the ghost world. I love this authors work. She stood and turned to look at the sunset, her back to him. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I know I can. "I think we're a little past first impressions.". I can't think of any story where it's just 'Taylor in a wheelchair, living normally'. Taylor can repeatedly move through objects in the same direction to smear them more and more for greater push force when time resumes. Her dad had taken the incredibly intelligent and rational route of coping with this by denying his teenage daughter in Brockton Bay a cell phone for her safety. Taylor can see through her own eyes in her Breaker state, as her Thinker power causes her blindness and is disabled in Breaker form. I noticed that Stormtigers defensive blast earlier had knocked some of my hair loose, and it hung down out of the thick hood. Advancing Technology has Taylor with what seems to be the power of advanced learning, and may be more than that. When are you gonna update the rewrite version of that. --it does have a different title, so yes. It was huge, heavy and plastic, but it came complete with a headrest and armrests and that was more than Weld ever got. Personally I find the recent shipgirl invasion into the Worm fanfiction extremely pleasurable. He was a way for Taylor to escape, to be someone else for a little while, a person that had none of her problems or issues. Chapter 3 She looked decidedly normal. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Has a feeling of the Weeping Angels from Dr. Who. ], Uber PoV of 1.9-1.13 [mostly canon-compliant! There was no foreman to speak of, no one to admonish or criticize her. "Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. When she finished, the process resumed effortlessly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Rather than running through someone multiple times, she should stand inside them and spin in circles, that'll really mess them up. Using this ability rapidly tires her. She can process numerous separate perspectives on herself without issue. Thoughts as Light as a Feather - Simurgh!Taylor. Eventually, Taylor stood, running a hand through her hair as if to clear it from her eyes though it had never been in the way. She was probably feeling the pressure from the higher-ups. There was surprisingly little difference between a drone and a missile; her power seemed to have zero issues with expendable use-once drones controlled from miles away. I dont want things like Taylor Varga or Monster or powers where she appears terrifying to others but is in reality harmless like Camera Shy. Might edit some others in later, or links. "We all do our part, Weld. #1. So Taylor with AOE music powers that include rapid full regeneration type healing. "I'll trust that holds true. Taylor helps make cookies, but her power makes her make them right, so when Mrs. Abbotson takes the (many) cookies and baked goods to a bake sale, she rakes in $800. Is it different from my other fics? The therapist had encouraged him to focus on his breathing before belatedly realizing he couldn't - Weld didn't breathe. And a title! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The band kids will get Brute ratings just from their training. Thankfully for her, she's gotten quite adept at hiding the bodies. While your feet are stompin'. Finding The Path - Taylor has the PtV, fic doesn't take itself too seriously. "This was the most beneficial option. You were not who I was expecting."

What Does Ms2 Detected Mean, Wayfair View In Room Android, Log Homes For Sale In Live Oak Florida, Articles B

blind taylor worm fanfic